London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquire
The Level 5 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management is a 120 credit size qualification, equivalent in size and level to the second year of a bachelor’s degree.
At level 5, learners are expected to understand the more strategic aspects of business administration as well as governance structure and organisational context. Learners must achieve a minimum of 120 credits to achieve the qualification. They must complete the nine mandatory units, worth 100 credits and two optional units worth a minimum of 20 credits.
- Operations Management :-15 Credit
- Information for Strategic Decision Making :-10 Credit
- Advanced Finance for Business Managers :-10 Credit
- The Context of Corporate Governance :-10 Credit
- Organisational Analysis and Change :-15 Credit
- Human Resource Management :-10 Credit
- Knowledge Management Strategy :-5 Credit
- Leadership, Motivation and Group Dynamics :-10 Credit
- Business Research :-15 Credit
- Organisational Facilities Management :-10 Credit
- Islamic Finance :-10 Credit
- Financial Systems and Auditing :-15 Credit
- Small Business Enterprise :-15 Credit
- European Business :-15 Credit
- Business Ethics :-15 Credit
- Economics for Business :-15 Credit
With LSIB you will get following advanteage in order to study online
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Degree is recognised worldwide
- Assessments via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
Who is this course for?
This qualification is suitable if you want to develop your business and administrative management skills and have either already achieved qualifications in business and administrative management at a lower level or do not have management qualifications, but have qualifications in other areas and/or prior relevant experience in the workplace. It is particularly relevant if you are seeking to progress to higher education to take a BA degree course in a related area of study.
In order to apply you should have either:
- Secondary Education equivalent to three GCSEs and two A-Levels
- Any qualification at level 3
Having gained a broad foundation of knowledge, understanding and skills relating to business and administrative management across sectors.You could also choose to take a sector-specific route by taking a more specialised management qualification such as the ATHE Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.