London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now Enquire for business
Enquiring for your team?
Get in touch with the course provider to understand what training they can offer you.
The Level 5 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management is a 120 credit size qualification, equivalent in size and level to the second year of a bachelor’s degree.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 6 Diploma or Bachelor's degree top-up programme on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
At level 5, learners are expected to understand the more strategic aspects of business administration as well as governance structure and organisational context. Learners must achieve a minimum of 120 credits to achieve the qualification. They must complete the nine mandatory units, worth 100 credits and two optional units worth a minimum of 20 credits.
- Operations Management :-15 Credit
- Information for Strategic Decision Making :-10 Credit
- Advanced Finance for Business Managers :-10 Credit
- The Context of Corporate Governance :-10 Credit
- Organisational Analysis and Change :-15 Credit
- Human Resource Management :-10 Credit
- Knowledge Management Strategy :-5 Credit
- Leadership, Motivation and Group Dynamics :-10 Credit
- Business Research :-15 Credit
- Organisational Facilities Management :-10 Credit
- Islamic Finance :-10 Credit
- Financial Systems and Auditing :-15 Credit
- Small Business Enterprise :-15 Credit
- European Business :-15 Credit
- Business Ethics :-15 Credit
- Economics for Business :-15 Credit
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is suitable if you want to develop your business and administrative management skills and have either already achieved qualifications in business and administrative management at a lower level or do not have management qualifications, but have qualifications in other areas and/or prior relevant experience in the workplace. It is particularly relevant if you are seeking to progress to higher education to take a BA degree course in a related area of study.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 4 Award/Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with over 3-4 years of work experience
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Having gained a broad foundation of knowledge, understanding and skills relating to business and administrative management across sectors.You could also choose to take a sector-specific route by taking a more specialised management qualification such as the ATHE Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.