Learn about some of the different digital marketing strategies and techniques that are available for businesses to use.
Learn to use digital marketing to grow your career or business
Digital marketing can be a crucial tool to grow a business. On this course you will explore what digital marketing is, why it is important and look at some digital marketing strategies including display advertising, pay per click advertising, search engine optimisation and email marketing. Finally, we will discuss the importance of balancing and integrating different digital marketing strategies and how companies target customers.
What topics will you cover?
Week 1 - How to use digital marketing
Introduction to digital marketing
Display and pay-per-click advertising
Week 2 - Digital marketing techniques
- Search engine optimisation
- Email marketing
- How to integrate these techniques
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Describe what digital marketing is
- Explain why digital marketing is important for businesses
- Describe the different types of digital marketing including; display advertisements, pay per click, search engine optimisation, and email marketing
- Explain how the different digital marketing methods can deliver value to businesses
- Identify the key features that should be included in a digital marketing strategy
- Describe how businesses can use data to target customers in their digital marketing campaign
- Explain the benefit and importance of integrating different digital marketing techniques
Who is this course for?
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone with an interest in digital marketing who is seeking to develop their entrepreneurial skills, preparing to enter the workplace or looking to change careers. No prior experience or qualifications required.
No prior experience or qualifications required.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.