Cambridge Open Academy
Add to basket or enquire
Did you know that 4.48 billion people use social media worldwide? That's a huge audience for your business to reach. But with so many platforms and competing messages, it can be tough to stand out!
That's where our Social Media Marketing course comes in. Social media marketing is essential for businesses of all sizes in the UK, but it can be tricky to know where to start. This Social Media Marketing course teach you the essential skills you need to create and execute successful social media campaigns for your business.
- Understand the benefits and challenges of social media marketing
- Apply the principles of sales psychology and persuasion to your social media campaigns
- Create a unique and consistent brand identity across different platforms in mocial media
- Implement SEO strategies to improve your website ranking and visibility
- Use Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Quora to promote your products or services in social media
- Analyse and measure the performance of your social media marketing efforts
Don’t miss this opportunity to master Social Media Marketing: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, SEO & Digital Marketing and take your business to the next level. Enrol in this course today and start your journey to becoming a successful social media marketer.
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Social Media Marketing: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, SEO & Digital Marketing Course below:
- Module 01: Social Media Marketing
- Module 02: Sales Psychology
- Module 03: Business Branding
- Module 04: Search Engine Optimization
- Module 05: Facebook Marketing
- Module 06: YouTube Marketing
- Module 07: Instagram Marketing
- Module 08: Twitter Marketing
- Module 09: Pinterest Marketing
- Module 10: LinkedIn Marketing
- Module 11: Quora Marketing
Strategies on SEO Analytics
Section 01: Content Marketing Tools
- Content Marketing Tools and SEO Analytics
- Content Marketing Tools-Marketing Automation
- Content Marketing Tools-Social Media
- Content Marketing Tools-Webinar
- Content Marketing Tools-Graphic creation
Section 02: Content Marketing Examples
If you're serious about learning how to use social media to market your business or personal brand, then our social media marketing course is the perfect place to start. Sign up today and start learning the skills you need to succeed!
Who is this course for?
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to increase their online presence and sales
- Marketing professionals who want to update their skills and knowledge on social media marketing
- Students and graduates who want to pursue a career in digital marketing
- Anyone who is interested in learning how to use social media effectively
- Social media manager: £25k-£40k
- Digital marketer: £30k-£50k
- Content creator: £25k-£40k
- Community manager: £25k-£40k
- Social media strategist: £40k-£60k
- Social media analyst: £30k-£50k
- SEO Specialist: £25k - £40k
- Brand Manager: £30k- £60k
- Business Consultant: £30k - £70k
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of Completion (PDF)
Digital certificate - Included
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive a CPD Accredited PDF certificate completely free of cost as a proof of your accomplishment.
Certificate of Completion (Hard Copy)
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Note: Delivery of hardcopy certificate is free within the United Kingdom. However, to obtain a hardcopy certificate, international students have to pay £19.99 for the shipment to their designated address.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.