Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
If you’ve ever considered working as a Deputy Stores Manager but felt like you lack the knowledge and skills to launch your career, this course might be what you want! The Deputy Stores Manager course will allow you to equip yourself with a solid foundation and develop more advanced skills on that foundation. Enrol today to learn all the required knowledge and skills to pursue a rewarding career in the relative industry.
The Deputy Stores Manager course is for both beginners and those already working in the field. It covers gradually from basics to advanced concepts of being a successful Deputy Stores Manager. Anyone passionate about learning can take this course and develop skills and a portfolio to have a competitive edge in the job market. Also, upon completing our Deputy Stores Manager course, you will get a widely respected accreditation and a deeper knowledge of the topic.
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Module 01: Introduction to Retail Management
- Module 02: Retail Strategy
- Module 03: Retail Buying and Merchandising
- Module 04: Retail Pricing
- Module 05: Supply Chain Management in Retailing
- Module 06: The Sales Process and Dealing with Customers at the Checkout
- Module 07: Importance of Consumer Behaviour
- Module 08: Taking Trends and Targeting Customers Effectively
- Module 09: The Importance of Communicating with Customers
- Module 10: Choosing a Retail Location
- Module 11: Retail Psychology
- Module 12: Negotiate the Right Deal with Suppliers
- Module 13: Develop Store Security Procedures
- Module 14: Management Skills for Leading Your Team
- Module 15: Selling in Multiple Channels
- Module 16: Retail Brand Management
- Module 17: Health & Safety for Retail Stores
- Module 18: Consumer Rights Act
You will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test upon completing an online module. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
The Deputy Stores Manager training is ideal for highly motivated individuals or teams who want to enhance their skills and efficiently skilled employees.
There are no formal entry requirements for the course, with enrollment open to anyone!
Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to excel in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Deputy Stores Manager training.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.