Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Why choose ITcertify?
The ITcertify "cyber security" study bundle has been heavily discounted to offer you the fastest and cheapest way of getting into "cyber security".
Whether you are new to IT or already in IT - the cyber security package will give you all of the cyber security courses you need. No experience necessary.
What’s included in this ITcertify cyber security Bundle?
This is our best selling ITcertify Cyber Specialist Course Bundle and includes the following 8 cyber security courses all with 12 months access:
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- CompTIA A + Core 1 220-1001 (New Edition)
- CompTIA A + Core 2 220-1002 (New Edition)
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501
- CompTIA Linux +
- CompTIA CYSA + (Cyber Security Analyst)
- CompTIA Pen Test
- CompTIA Advanced Cyber Security Practitioner (CASP)
How do I study for the cyber security package with ITcertify?
Each cyber security course is accessed online through our learning portal. This means you have 24 hour access to your cyber security related courses and can study them anywhere in the world, on your phone, mobile, laptop or desktop. You have complete freedom to access your courses whenever you want. You can pause, stop, rewind and play giving you complete control in how you study and when you study.
Benefits of online learning for cyber security?
Remember back to your school days when you had bad teachers and good teachers? Nothing has changed, as with any classroom learning you are at the complete mercy of the teacher. They can be the most knowledgeable teacher in the world but if they are monotone and can’t engage with you then you won’t be taking in anything at all. Simply not worth the risk, or the price - costing thousands.
ITcertify instructors ensure you have an outstanding teacher. Every one of our online teachers are industry experts and they make learning engaging and fun.
All ITcertify instructors have at least 20 years experience, are up-to-date with the latest course criteria but most importantly make studying interesting and fun. Just like with a good book you don’t want to put down.
ITcertify instructors ensure:
- ITcertify Students remember and understand what each cyber security module in each cyber security course means
- ITcertify Students only study what they need to
- ITcertify Students can apply everything learnt into the real exams and pass
- ITcertify Students can apply everything learnt into the workplace once they certify in IT
How long does it take to complete each cyber security related IT course?
Each course takes on average just 30 hours to complete. You decide how quickly you complete the course, whether its weeks or months, all backed up with 12 months access.
I work so how can I fit in studying IT online?
Just 90 minutes hours IT study time each day quickly turns into nearly 11 hours a week. That's 42 hours per month which means you'll be finished in less than four months. It's fun too as the IT online teachers we have explaining the different modules aren't your average boring teacher. They have real IT experience with a genuine passion IT and more importantly make the IT studying aspect fun.
Which IT employers could I get into with these IT qualifications?
Below are just a few of the big names that are always looking for candidates:
What kind of salary can I expect in IT?
1st Line Cyber Security Technician – £24,000
Cyber Security Administrator – £27,500
IT Network Administrator – £35,000
IT Risk Consultant – £60,000
Head of IT – £75,000
Why get into Cyber Security?
UK’s booming cyber security sector worth £8.3 billion and the number of active cyber security firms in the UK has increased 44 per cent from 2017.
The UK’s cyber security industry is now worth an estimated £8.3 billion, with total revenues in the sector up 46 per cent from £5.7 billion in 2017.
- The number of active cyber security firms in the UK has increased 44 per cent - up from 846 in 2017 to over 1,200 at year-end 2019. This growth is the equivalent to a new cyber security business being set up in the UK every week
- There are now approximately 43,000 full time employees working in the cyber security sector, up 37 per cent from 2017
- Total revenues within the cyber security sector have increased by 46 per cent to an estimated £8.3 billion. On average, revenue per employee reached £193,500 - an increase of 7 per cent since 2017
- 2019 was a record year for the cyber security sector with more than £348 million of investment
- Over the last four years (2016-19), total investment identified within the cyber security sector has exceeded £1.1 billion, demonstrating how confidence has grown in the cyber security industry.
Why choose ITcertify for your Cyber Security career?
You will gain 24 hour access to our world class online cyber security learning portal:
Navigation and Controls
Our self paced cyber security training programmes allow you to study anywhere at any time. Pause, Rewind and play as many times as you like with 24 hour access to your cyber security programme.
Expert instructor led training
Our cyber security instructors are experts in the cyber security industry with a minimum of 15 years real world experience backed with many certifications in their subject of expertise: Cyber Security
Visual cyber security demonstrations and multimedia cyber security presentations
Expert-led demonstrations and cyber security content rich presentations allow ITcertify students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios
Quizzes and exam simulators
Custom made practice exams reflect progress you have made throughout the IT and cyber security course. Practice quizzes after each module build your confidence before moving to the next level.
Flash cards and educational games
ITcertify understand every student is unique and learns at a different pace. Our Flashcards and Educational Games are engineered to keep you engaged and 100% focused on your cyber security training by providing a bit more fun to learning.
Apply for our cyber security programme today and you can begin your cyber security career in as little as 3 – 4 months
Who is this course for?
Anyone with an interest in a career in cyber security
No age limits and no experience needed for the cyber security course package from ITcertify
Just some of the jobs you can move into when you pass with ITcertify:
1st and 2nd Line Support Technician
Computer Support Specialist
IT Support Engineer
IT Support Analyst
Network Support Engineer
Desktop Support Technician
Service Desk Administrator
Computer Support Administrator
IT Support Technician
Senior IT Technician
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.