Kingston Open College
Customer Service Skills for Business & Customer Service Advisor Training-Level 3 Diploma
Our extensive Level 3 Diploma programme will help you advance your career possibilities and succeed in the business and customer service sectors. This course is your entry point to mastering the craft of customer service and growing in a fast-paced business environment. Since our programme was created to give you fundamental information and skills, it covers everything, from comprehending organisational culture and duties to handling customer issues and utilising social media technologies. Develop the knowledge and skills to solve business-related problems and provide excellent customer service. Join us on this life-changing trip, and you'll open up a world of business and customer-related prospects.
What's included with the Customer Service Skills for Business & Customer Service Advisor Training-Level 3 Diploma?
- Ofqual Regulated NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Customer Service
- Customer Service Advisor Course
- Certificate on NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Customer Service
- Certificate on Customer Service Advisor Course
- 1-2-1 tutor support
- 24/7 access to Course Library
- High-quality study modules
- Dedicated customer support
- Assessment guidance
This super saver ultimate NCFE qualification bundle will add significant value to your resume while creating numerous possibilities for career advancement.
Register to discover the abilities and knowledge required to succeed in Business according to the standards of OFQUAL and stand out to others. Refrain from relying on shoddy training or a mediocre education. Focus on excellence; whenever and wherever you need us, we'll support you in achieving your full potential.
Ensure your degree is acknowledged internationally by joining us today!
- Grasp the nuances of business culture and responsibilities
- Excel in delivering outstanding customer service within a business setting
- Develop proficiency in producing essential business documents
- Master problem-solving techniques relevant to the business environment
- Cultivate practical teamwork skills for business collaboration
- Enhance communication abilities tailored to a business context
Kingston Open College is the affiliate partner of One Education. Under the affiliate partnership/program, One Education will deliver and assess this qualification.
***Curriculum Breakdown of NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Customer Service***
- Unit 01: Business Culture and Responsibilities
- Unit 02: Deliver Customer Service in a Business Environment
- Unit 03: Produce Documents in a Business Environment
- Unit 04: Solve Problems in a Business Environment
- Unit 05: Work With Others in a Business Environment
- Unit 06: Communicate in a Business Environment
- Unit 11: Understand the Customer Service Environment
- Unit 12: Understand Customers and Customer Retention
- Unit 13: Understand How to Monitor Customer Service Interactions and Feedback
- Unit 14: Understand How to Resolve Customers’ Problems and Complaints
- Unit 15: Understand How to Use Social Media Tools and Channels
***Curriculum Breakdown of Customer Service Advisor Course***
- Customer Relations and Dealings
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service: Telephone Etiquette
Total Qualification Time
Total Qualification contains the Guided Learning Hours (GLH) and an estimated number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study, or any other learning, including assessment, as directed by, but not under the supervision of a lecturer, supervisor or tutor.
The expected total length of time that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the qualification award is 650 hours, where one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
So the TQT value is 860
Guided Learning Hours
These hours comprise all contact time, guidance, or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer, or other appropriate education or training providers.
GLH for this qualification is 520.
For the NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Customer Service, learners will have to prepare a written assignment that will be initially assessed by a qualified assessor and further assessed by an IQA to ensure that the learner properly accomplishes all the learning outcomes of the qualification.
Ofqual Regulated Certificate: Upon completing the qualification assessment, learners will be awarded a certificate. It will not require any further cost at all.
CPD Accredited Certification: For the Customer Service Advisor Course certificate. Learners don't have to pay any additional payment.
Who is this course for?
Customer Service Skills for Business & Customer Service Advisor Training-Level 3 Diploma course is suitable for:
- Individuals seeking to enhance their business and customer service skills.
- Business professionals looking to advance their careers.
- Customer service representatives aiming for excellence.
- Aspiring entrepreneurs eager to understand customer relations.
- Anyone interested in excelling in a business environment.
Customer Service Skills for Business & Customer Service Advisor Training-Level 3 Diploma course shows the way to the following job roles:
- Customer Service Representative (£18,000 – £24,000)
- Sales Associate (£18,000 – £25,000)
- Administrative Assistant (£18,000 – £24,000)
- Business Development Coordinator (£20,000 – £30,000)
- Customer Relationship Manager (£24,000 – £40,000)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.