Add to basket or enquire
The Compliance Management course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to understand and support regulatory compliance, enterprise-wide risk management, including different types of compliance.
This is the best online course in compliance management designed to allow you as a compliance manager by developing your understanding of the process, practicalities, and methodologies involved in compliance law and corporate governance. Through this exclusive course, you will learn how to evaluate risks based on probability and impact, protect against misdeeds and implement an effective compliance risk management plan.
On completion of this compliance management training course, you will gain the ability to develop and adhere to compliance frameworks to reduce the risk of compliance failure and become a certified compliance project manager.
We’ve taken this comprehensive Compliance Management course and broken it down into 11 manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Compliance Skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This Compliance Management is designed with the following modules:
Compliance and Risk Management
Module 1: Introduction to Compliance
- What is compliance?
- Compliance governance
- Benefits of compliance
- Scope of Compliance Architectures Considerations
- Compliance Department
- Responsibility of the compliance department
- Compliance Officer
Module 2: Compliance Management System
- Compliance Management System of an enterprise
- Compliance as a challenge
Module 3: Basic Elements of Effective Compliance
- Five basic elements
- Compliance house
- Commitment and responsibility
- Incentives and sanctions
- Auditing and development
Module 4: Compliance Audit
- ISSAI Definitions
- Compliance Audit in a public sector context
- Internal vs External Audit
- Importance of Compliance Auditing
- What Auditors look for
- Elements of Compliance Audit
- Principles of Compliance Auditing
- Compliance Audit Process
Module 5: Compliance and Ethics
- Ethics vs Compliance
- The Golden Rule
- Values and Rules
- Ethics and Compliance: Different sides of the same coin?
- Ethics and Compliance Practitioners
- Shared challenges
Module 6: Introduction to Risk and Basic Risk Types
- What is Risk?
- Risk Analysis
- The basic Risk types
Module 7: Further Risk Types
- Financial Risk and Knowledge Risk
- External and Internal Risks
- External Risk types
- Internal Risk types
- Speculative and Static Risks
- Risk Interdependency
Module 8: Introduction to Risk Management
- What is Risk Management?
- Importance of Risk Management
- Principles of Risk Management
- Risk Management Policy
- Risk Management Challenges
- Role of Human Resource Department (HRD) in Risk Management
Module 9: Risk Management Process
- Overview of the Risk Management Processes
- Five Processes of Risk Management
- The Corporate Risk Management Strategy
- Risk Communication, Risk Awareness and Consulting
- Definition of Scope and Framework
Module 10: Risk Assessment and Risk Treatment
- Risk Assessment
- Identification of Risks
- Analysis of Relevant Risks
- Evaluation of Risks
- Risk Treatment
- Identification of Options
- Development, Approval and Implementation of the Action Plan
- Identification of Residual Risks
- Risk Acceptance
- Monitoring and Review
Module 11: Types of Risk Management
- Different Types of Risk Management
- Bank Risk Management
- Commodity Risk Management
- Credit Risk Management
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Market Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management
- And more....
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Hardcopy Certificate at a cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
This Compliance Management course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Compliance Management course is for you.
The Compliance Management course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi can the exams be done at the home or I will have to take it at an exam center?
Dear Cassita, Thank you for contacting us. At the end of the course, you will have a mock exam and the final exam. The entire exam will be held online. So, you can take the exam at a convenient time from home. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi good night, I will like to know all about the exams please, like where to do the exam and the procedure or guidelines please for the courses
Dear Cassita, Thank you for contacting us. At the end of the course, you will have a mock exam and the final exam. The entire exam will be held online. Exam questions will be Multiple Choices and True/False. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is the PDF certificate for this course free?
Dear Adeyemi, Thank you for contacting us. Yes, upon successful completion, you will receive a free PDF Certificate. Stay Safe Stay Healthy.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.