Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Our Compliance Audit & Risk Management course is for those ambitious people who want to excel in this crucial sector of the corporate field. Enrol now, and let us show you how to become a stand-out candidate in the field and grab chances in the following field:
- Compliance Officers
- Risk Managers
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance Analyst
- Quality Assurance Manager
And many more.
Companies these days are expanding like chain reactions. It is also necessary to manage risks and keep an eye on compliance. Compliance Audit & Risk Management online course is designed to provide students with an understanding of the compliance audit process and the management of risks associated with regulatory compliance. The course will also cover topics such as understanding regulatory requirements, identifying risks, and conducting compliance audits.
Furthermore, this course also provides an overview of the principles and practices of risk management, including the identification, assessment, and mitigation of risks. Additionally, the course will also provide students with practical skills in implementing and maintaining effective compliance programs within organisations.
So, if you have a knack for learning about these topics then join this course now to acquire the necessary skill sets and shine in the relevant fields. The offer will be available for a limited time. Hurry up!
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand regulatory requirements and identify risks associated with regulatory compliance.
- Learn how to conduct compliance audits and evaluate the effectiveness of compliance programs.
- Acknowledge the principles and practices of risk management, including identifying, assessing, and mitigating risks.
- Develop skills in implementing and maintaining effective compliance programs within organisations.
- Enhance knowledge of compliance issues and regulations, particularly in industries such as finance, healthcare, and government regulation.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
- Free Life coaching Course
The detailed curriculum outline of our Compliance Audit & Risk Management course is as follows:
- Module 1: Introduction to Compliance
- Module 2: Five basic elements of compliance
- Module 3: Compliance Management System (CMS)
- Module 4: Compliance Audit
- Module 5: Compliance and Ethics
- Module 6: Risk and Types of Risk
- Module 7- Introduction to Risk Management
- Module 8: Risk Management Process
All of our courses, including this course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
This course is well suited for -
- Compliance Officers
- Risk Managers
- Internal Control Managers
- Corporate governance professionals
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this course.
Our program will help students advance in the following career fields:
- Compliance Officer: £30,000-£50,000 per year.
- Risk Manager: £35,000-£60,000 per year.
- Internal Auditor: £35,000-£50,000 per year.
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance Analyst: £30,000-£45,000 per year.
- Quality Assurance Manager: £40,000-£60,000 per year.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Digital certificate - Included
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.