Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Community Mental Health: Youth Work and Social Care course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Community Mental Health: Youth Work and Social Care course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Key Features of the Community Mental Health: Youth Work and Social Care Course :
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
- Free Life Coaching Course
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
The detailed curriculum outline of our Community Mental Health: Youth Work and Social Care course is as follows:
***Community Mental Health: Youth Work and Social Care***
- Module 01: Overview of Mental Health Support Worker
- Module 02: Community Mental Health Teams (CMHTs)
- Module 03: The Participation of the Service User
- Module 04: Communication and its Relevance
- Module 05: Introduction to Health and Social Care
- Module 06: Rights and Responsibilities as a Health and Social Care Worker
- Module 07: Working in Health and Social Care; Promoting Equality, Diversity and Rights
- Module 08: Who Are the Youth Workers?
- Module 09: Youth Worker Role and Methods
- Module 10: Youth Work as a Career (Social Work)
- Module 11: Social Influences
- Module 12: Safeguarding Vulnerable Individuals
- Module 13: Social Work and Criminal Justice
- Module 14: Important Principles and Policies in Health and Social Care Work
- Module 15: Understanding Legal, Professional Standards of Practice and Ethical Aspects of Health Care Part - 1
- Module 16: Understanding Legal, Professional Standards of Practice and Ethical Aspects of Health Care Part - 2
All of our courses, including this Community Mental Health: Youth Work and Social Care course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Community Mental Health: Youth Work and Social Care course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Community Mental Health: Youth Work and Social Care course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this course.
Please be noted: This course does not qualify you to work as a professional in this specific sector. Instead, this course will assist you in understanding the fundamentals so that you can improve your knowledge in the relevant field.
Questions and answers
I notice there are multiple skills being taught within this course like safe guarding vulnerable adult. Will you receive one certificate or multiple?Answer:
Dear Mr Jones, There is a Covid 19 course available as a gift with this course. You can have 2 certificates for these two courses like Community Mental Health: Youth Work and Social Care and Covid 19. ThanksThis was helpful.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.