Next Level Impact
Add to basket or enquire
The CMI Level 7 Award in Professional Consulting has been developed by Chartered Management Institute (CMI) in cooperation with the Institute of Consulting (IC).
These qualifications are designed for both aspiring and practising Professional Consultants who want to develop their strategic skills with consulting such as organisational structure and culture, entry and diagnosis, communicating strategies for consulting and group dynamics and facilitating skills.
This level of management consulting certification, which on an academic level is a RQF Level 7, is equal to a Master’s Degree, an Integrated Master’s Degree, a Postgraduate Diploma, a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and a Postgraduate Certificate.
We have a 100% pass rate due to the high levels of support delivered through our online learning platform and individual coaches/assessors are assigned to all students. Our speed of response is second to none and our 5-star rating from our students speaks for itself.
We are delighted to have supported students to unleash their potential from a diverse range of organisations both within the UK and internationally from organisations that have most recently included:
- Mercedes Benz
- Shangrila Hotels and Resorts
- Virgin Money UK
- Person College London
- North Norfolk District Council
- G&L Scientific
- Coca Cola
- New Balance
As a CMI accredited Chartered Manager Centre, many of our students go on to achieve recognition as Chartered Managers through our centre.
CMI LEVEL 7 AWARD IN PROFESSIONAL CONSULTING
Learners must select at least one unit to a minimum of 70 TUT hours to achieve this qualification. The minimum GLH is 14 hours.
The programme covers areas such as:
Organisational structure and culture
Entry and diagnosis
Managing consultancy interventions
Tools and techniques for effective consulting
Students are required to complete one of the following CMI Units:
- 720 Principles of professional consulting
- 721 Leadership in professional consulting
- 722 Practice of professional consulting
- 723 Leading innovation and change through professional consulting
- 724 Personal and professional development for professional consultants
- 725 Professional consulting expertise
- 726 Delivering client requirements through professional consulting
What the programme offers
- Recognised Level 7 qualification in Leadership & Management from Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Student membership of the Chartered Management Institute
- Full learning support and all course materials
- A dedicated Chartered Management Consultant as your personal coach/assessor throughout the programme
- The opportunity to progress to gaining recognition as a Chartered Manager through our Chartered Manager accreditation centre
- Latest and emerging as well as classical leadership and management concepts, theories and models.
- Practical guidance and support from our coaches and assessors who are all CMI Chartered Managers or Fellows.
- An internationally – recognised professional qualification.
- The credits earned at this course can be transferred to other courses if the students want to pursue MBA or any other Masters.
- On successful completion of the programme, students will be able to demonstrate their understanding and ability to apply leadership and management good practice which will improve their attractiveness to employers.
Who is this course for?
These qualifications are designed for Professional Consultants who want to develop their strategic skills with consulting such as organisational structure and culture, entry and diagnosis, communicating strategies for consulting and group dynamics and facilitating skills.
Chartered Management Consultant