Next Level Impact
Add to basket or enquire
The Level 5 qualifications in Management and Leadership are aimed at those who are working as middle managers and those who are aspiring to be senior managers. This qualification is mainly focused on the improvement of the student’s capabilities and core management skills such as resource management, recruitment, and information management.
The Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership has been devised for developing the key skills of middle managers and those who are striving to be senior managers. This diploma is a benchmark qualification for full CMI membership which will take you one step closer to the status of a Chartered Manager.
We have a 100% pass rate due to the high levels of support delivered through our online learning platform and individual coaches/assessors are assigned to all students. Our speed of response is second to none and our 5-star rating from our students speaks for itself.
We are delighted to have supported students to unleash their potential from a diverse range of organisations both within the UK and internationally from organisations that have most recently included:
- Mercedes Benz
- Shangrila Hotels and Resorts
- Virgin Money UK
- Person College London
- North Norfolk District Council
- G&L Scientific
- Coca Cola
- New Balance
As a CMI accredited Chartered Manager Centre, many of our students go on to achieve recognition as Chartered Managers through our centre.
- Latest and emerging as well as classical leadership and management concepts, theories and models.
- Practical guidance and support from our coaches and assessors who are all CMI Chartered Managers or Fellows.
- An internationally – recognised professional qualification.
- The credits earned at this course can be transferred to other courses if the students want to pursue MBA or any other Masters.
- On successful completion of the programme, students will be able to demonstrate their understanding and ability to apply leadership and management good practice which will improve their attractiveness to employers.
The programme covers a choice of the following Units to a Total Qualification Time of 540 hours:
- CMI 502 Developing, Managing and Leading Individuals and Teams to Achieve Success (60 Hours TUT)
- CMI 504 Managing Performance (50 Hours TUT)
- CMI 506 Managing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (50 Hours TUT)
- CMI 514 Managing Change (50 Hours TUT)
- CMI 513 Managing Projects to Achieve Results (60 Hours TUT)
- CMI 515 Creating and Delivering Operational Plans (60 Hours TUT)
- CMI 517 Principles of innovation (50 Hours TUT)
- CMI 520 Managing finance (60 Hours TUT)
- CMI 523 Principles of marketing products and services (60 Hours TUT)
- CMI 524 Conducting a Management Project (100 Hours TUT)
- CMI 525 Using Reflective Practice to Inform Personal and Professional Development (50 Hours TUT)
We also provide students with access to the full CMI syllabus and support them if they wish to choose alternative Units.
What the programme offers
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management from Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Student membership of the Chartered Management Institute
- Full learning support and all course materials
- All registration and assessment fees (We don't believe in hidden costs)
- Unrivalled one-to-one tutor support throughout the entire learning journey.
- A dedicated Chartered Manager as your programme coach/assessor
- 24-7 access to our extensive online Academy and CMI's Management Direct learning platform.
- All assessment and support materials are accessible through our online learning platform
- Assessment feedback within 48 hours to keep students motivated and on track
- The opportunity to progress to become recognised as a Chartered Manager upon successful completion
Who is this course for?
Middle Managers, potential middle managers and senior managers/business owners who want to consolidate their understanding of leadership and management good practice and gain formal recognition of their leadership and management abilities from the Chartered Management Institute – the only worldwide Chartered leadership and management professional body.
None - we offer an inclusive and welcoming learning environment to all our students and there are no barriers to entry.
Prospective students should be aware this CMI level 5 qualification is approximately equivalent to an academic degree level. Students will be required to submit assignments to this level.
A career in leadership and management.
A possible progression route on successful completion of a Level 5 qualification in Strategic Management and Leadership would be to,
- Progress to other qualifications at the next level (e.g. from Level 5 Certificate to Level 6 or 7 Certificate)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.