Add to basket or enquire
***Medical & Clinical Coding, Medical Terminology, Anatomy and Physiology***
The average Clinical Coder salary in the United Kingdom is £25,550 per year or £13.10 per hour. Entry-level positions start at £20,793 per year, while most experienced workers make up to £58,500 per year.
Clinical coding is the function of categorising information in health records regarding diseases and procedures using codes and a classification system. You can learn the way of encountering patients, why clinical coding is necessary and how coding errors can happen.
A clinical coder – also known as a clinical coding officer, diagnostic coder, or medical coder – is a health information professional whose main duties are to analyse clinical statements and assign standard codes using a classification system.
The average clinical coder salary in the United Kingdom is £25,550 per year or £13.10 per hour. Entry-level positions start at £20,793 per year while most experienced workers make up to £58,500 per year.
Our Medical & Clinical Coding, Medical Terminology, Anatomy and Physiology Course covers the fundamentals of clinical coding, clinical records, and their confidentiality. Clinical terminology and jargon will also be introduced. The general coding standards of ICD-10 will be discussed thoroughly. Other medical terms, such as SNOMED CT and OPCS-4, will also be introduced. Moreover, the legal and ethical aspects of working in a medical environment will be explained to keep you up to date.
So what are you waiting for? Enrol Medical & Clinical Coding, Medical Terminology, Anatomy and Physiologyright now!
This Medical & Clinical Coding, Medical Terminology, Anatomy and Physiology Bundle consists of the following career-oriented courses:
- Course 01: Medical Coding Certification: Clinical Coding Online Course at QLS Level 3
- Course 02: Certificate in Medical Coding- ICD-10-CM at QLS Level 3
- Course 03: Certificate in Medical Coding Training: Develop Inpatient DRG at QLS Level 3
- Course 04: Diploma in Learn Medical Coding Using 3M Software at QLS Level 4
**Free Gift with Medical & Clinical Coding, Medical Terminology, Anatomy and Physiology**
- ➥ Course : Human Anatomy, Physiology and Medical Terminology Diploma
The Medical & Clinical Coding, Medical Terminology, Anatomy and Physiology Bundle has been prepared by focusing largely on career readiness.
Medical & Clinical Coding, Medical Terminology, Anatomy and Physiology Learning Outcomes
- Understand principles and standards of clinical coding, including terminology, Anatomy and Physiology and jargon.
- Proficient in ICD-10 coding, including coding standards and specific codes.
- Knowledge of OPCS-4 and SNOMED CT for clinical coding in healthcare.
- Understand legal and ethical aspects of the clinical environment, including confidentiality.
- Develop skills for accurate and efficient clinical coding in healthcare settings.
*** Medical & Clinical Coding, Medical Terminology, Anatomy and Physiology ***
- Introduction to Clinical coding
- Introduction to Clinical Records Its Confidentiality
- Clinical Terminology and Jargons
- Introduction to ICD-10 Coding
- General Coding Standards of ICD-10
- ICD-10 5th Edition Codes (Chapter 1 to 4)
- ICD-10 5th Edition Codes (Chapter 5 to 10)
- ICD-10 5th Edition Codes (Chapter 11 to 15)
- ICD-10 5th Edition Codes (Chapter 16 to 22)
- Introduction to OPCS-4
- Introduction to SNOMED CT
- Other types of Clinical Coding
- Legal and Ethical Aspects of Working in a Clinical Environment.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in healthcare, medical coding, Anatomy and Physiology or related fields
- Healthcare professionals who want to expand their knowledge and skills in clinical coding, Anatomy and Physiology
- Medical coders, billers, and auditors
- Healthcare administrators, nurses, and physicians are involved in coding and documentation.
Please Note: Studyhub is a Compliance Central approved resale partner for Quality Licence Scheme Endorsed courses.
There is no formal qualification needed for this Medical & Clinical Coding, Medical Terminology, Anatomy and Physiology course.
After completing the Medical & Clinical Coding, Medical Terminology, Anatomy and Physiology course, learners can pursue various career paths in the healthcare industry, such as:
- Clinical Coder
- Medical Biller
- Medical Auditor
- Medical Records Technician
- Healthcare Data Analyst
- Health Information Manager
Questions and answers
Hi I’m from India thank you for this course after successful completion of course can I get job in uk is there anyway??Answer:
Dear Iffat, The 4-courses included in this bundle are accredited by the CPD which is well recognised around the world for personal development training. You can apply for jobs by adding the certifications to your CV. However, we can not assure you of any job as it depends completely on the employer. Thanks.This was helpful.
I have no prior knowledge about this course and learning. Will the course start from the very beginning for beginners with no prior knowledge.Answer:
You don't need any prior knowledge or experience to enrol this course. This course is for absolute beginners.This was helpful.
Hi, does this teach the UK or US version of the ICD 10? Thanks.Answer:
Hello Fray, You will find both editions in different courses of this bundle. Have a nice day!This was helpful.
CPDQS Digital Certificate & Transcript Included for The Title Course Only
Digital certificate - Included
After studying the course materials, you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim One Digital Certificate & Transcript for the title course completely free of cost. The cost for additional digital certificates is £4.99 each.
CPD Certified Printed Hardcopy Certificate (Per Unit)
Hard copy certificate - £8
- FREE UK Delivery
- International Delivery +£ 10.00
The price for each Printed Hardcopy Transcript is £9.99.
- FREE UK Delivery
- International Delivery +£ 10.00
Student ID Card is included in the price, excluding shipping fees.
- UK Delivery £4
- International Standard +£ 8.00
The Quality Licence Scheme Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
Hard copy certificate - £85
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be eligible to order QLS Endorsed Hardcopy Certificate titled "Certificate in Clinical Coding at QLS Level 3’
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.