Add to basket or enquire
In a time when businesses are closing and there are widespread layoffs, there is a business that is mostly unaffected by our faltering economy — the cleaning industry. It ranks among the top ten businesses in the UK and has been expanding at a rate that is more than twice as fast as the development of the nation's economy overall. If you wish to be a part of this industry, you will only need to develop a set of skills. Fortunately, with the help of our all-in-one Cleaning Manager course, your learning journey is now simplified.
Cleaning up tasks shouldn't be despised since if no one did them, we would have to live in a society where waste and germs were all over the place. Cleaning teams frequently take care of hidden bacteria and germs that are all around us, and we should be grateful for them. As a result, if you are considering opening your own cleaning company or want to join one, be ready to get your hands filthy with this Cleaning Manager course.
Upon successful completion of this Cleaning Manager course, you will be able to,
- Get an introduction to cleaning tasks.
- Determine the appropriate cleaning equipment, products and clothing.
- Learn how to clean bathrooms and toilets professionally.
- Recognise the importance of health and safety at work.
- Discover the responsibilities of the cleaning managers and staff.
- Improve your kitchen cleaning and commercial oven cleaning abilities.
- Explore the keyholding and alarm codes for cleaners.
What You Get Out Of Studying With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the course
- Full one-year access to course materials
- Instant assessment results
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday
- Study the course at your own pace
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the training
- Study at your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining valuable skills by completing the course
Enrol in the Cleaning Manager course to find out more about the topic and get one step closer to reaching your desired success!!
The Cleaning Manager course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. The Cleaning Manager course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
- Module 1: An Introduction to the Cleaning Job
- Module 2: The Diversity of Cleaning Jobs
- Module 3: Cleaning Equipment, Products and Clothing
- Module 4: House Cleaning
- Module 5: Food Kitchen and Commercial Kitchen Cleaning
- Module 6: Bathrooms and Toilets
- Module 7: Office Cleaning
- Module 8: Cleaning External Surfaces and Areas
- Module 9: Dealing with Non-Routine Waste
- Module 10: Chemical Safety, Keyholding and Alarm Codes for Cleaners
- Module 11: Starting a Cleaning Business and Planning for it
- Module 12: Running the Business with Quality Service
- Module 13: Customer Satisfaction
- Module 14: Management of Staff
- Module 15: Marketing, Advertising and Sales
- Module 16: Expansion Management
- Module 17: Business Insurance, Tax and Additional Equipment
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the course.
After successfully passing the course exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate as proof of your expertise.
All students who successfully complete the course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the certificate, which will be delivered by post for £15.99.
Who is this course for?
The Cleaning Manager course is ideal for:
- Individuals aspiring to start their cleaning enterprise.
- Managers seeking knowledge in commercial cleaning operations.
- Business owners wanting to delve into the cleaning industry.
- Cleaning supervisors aiming to elevate their managerial acumen.
- Entrepreneurs eager to understand the marketing and expansion facets of the cleaning business.
No prior qualifications are needed for Learners to enrol on this Cleaning Manager course.
This Cleaning Manager course is a valuable credential to have and would be helpful for the following careers.
- Professional Cleaner
In the UK, the average salary of these professions ranges from £20,000 - £30,000 per annum.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
CPD Accredited PDF Certificate
Digital certificate - Included
CPD Accredited Hard Copy Certificate
Hard copy certificate - £15.99
A physical, high-quality copy of your certificate will be printed and mailed to you for only £15.99.
For students within the United Kingdom, there will be no additional charge for postage and packaging. For students outside the United Kingdom, there will be an additional £10 fee for international shipping.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.