This course will help you to pass the Cisco 210-060 CICD exam, which focuses on implementing Cisco collaboration devices. The Cisco 210-060 CICD exam will test you on Cisco Unified Communications (UC) solutions. Candidates will be tested on knowledge of administrator and end-user interfaces, telephony and mobility features, and Cisco UC solutions maintenance. The Cisco 210-060 CICD exam is intended for those hoping to pursue a career in IT Networking, and those who already perform networking related tasks. If you would like to become a highly qualified IT professional, this Cisco 210-060 CICD: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices exam is for you.
- Learn to define the features of a Cisco Unified Communications Solution
- Learn to provision end users and associated devices
- Learn to configure voice messaging and presence
- Learn to maintain Cisco Unified Communications System
- Learn to provide end user support
From the date you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to a personalised online study platform. The course is designed so you can go at your own pace and can complete the course in stages, revisiting at any time.
Method of Assessment:
This course is assessed by the official Cisco 210-060 CICD: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices exam. Please note that we do not provide the official Cisco 210-060 CICD exam with this course.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not provide the official exam, which will need to be purchased separately.
- Duration: 75 Minutes (55-65 questions)
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
- PC Technician
- Learners should be age 16 or over
- For practical purposes, learners will need to have a good grasp of English, Maths and ICT
- Remote Support Specialist
- Desktop Support Specialist
- Bench/Depot Technician
- PC Technician
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.