Add to basket or enquire
Explore the fascinating world of childcare & education to pursue a career in which changing lives is the everyday norm. Simply enrol in this course designed by expert instructors, get an instant CPD certificate, and advance your career today in childcare and education.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Childcare and Education Course is also designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Childcare and Education Course, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
If you want to learn about this topic and want to get professional qualifications, you should consider this Childcare and Education Course from One Education.
Why People Love This Childcare and Education Course from One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Childcare and Education Course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Childcare and Education Course.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Childcare and Education Course will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
Course Curriculum Of The Childcare and Education Course
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of the Childcare and Education Course:
Module 1. Caring for Children
- Why Care Matters so Much
- Children Need Touch
- Routines for Young Children
- Sharing the Care with Children
Module 2. Healthy Food, Healthy living
- Main Food Groups
- Why Food from Each Group is Important
- Making Up a Balanced Diet
- Why a Balanced Diet is Important
- Healthy Meals for Children
- Encouraging Children to Eat Healthy
Module 3. Keeping Children Healthy & Safe
- Daily Personal Hygiene
- Ill Health in Children Accident and Hazards
- Guidance for Health and Safety
- Safety Equipments and Features
Module 4. Child Protection
- Signs of Neglect
- Helping Children to Protect Themselves
Module 5. Play, Imagination and Creativity
- What is Play?
- Why is Play Seen as Important?
- Play and Imagination
Module 6. Introduction to EYFS
- Principles Underpinning EYFS
- How to Use EYFS
Module 7. Importance of Early Years in Development
- EYFS and Every Child Matters
- Provider Responsibilities
- Progression Through the Areas of Learning and Development
- Suitable Premises, Environment and Equipment
- Partnership Working
Module 8. EYFS Teaching Techniques
- The Different Teaching Techniques
- The Importance of Creating an Enabling Environment
- How to Keep Children Motivated
Module 9. Working as an EYFS Teacher
- Overview of EYFS Teaching
- What Can You Expect from An EYFS Teaching Career?
- Requirements, Qualifications and Useful Skills
- Information About Your Day to Day Tasks and Your Working Environment
Module 10. Promoting Learning and Development
- The Areas of Learning and Development
Module 11. Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities
- The Statutory Requirements and Legislative Framework Behind Working with Children Having SEN/SEND
- The Importance of First Concerns and Early Identification
- Using the Graduated Approach to SEN/SEND in Early Years Education
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning of this Childcare and Education Course, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
This Childcare and Education Course is ideal for
- People looking to develop their understanding and expertise in Childcare and Education
- People searching for a job
- Anyone looking to learn a new skill or acquire some knowledge
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Childcare and Education Course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Childcare and Education Course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Childcare and Education Course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many relevant jobs will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This course also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.