Add to basket or enquire
Charity work is an area that touches the heart and soul of many people. The desire to help the less fortunate and vulnerable members of society drives many people to get involved in charity organisations. While the act of giving and helping is fulfilling, the financial side of charity work can be complex and challenging to navigate. Understanding the financial reporting and regulation of charity organisations is crucial to ensure that the donations and funds raised are used effectively and transparently.
This Charity Financial Reporting and Regulation course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of charity accounting, reporting, and regulation. By gaining this knowledge, you can be confident that you are making a positive impact in the charity sector, making a difference to people's lives, and helping charities achieve their objectives.
- Understand the basic concept of charity accounting and its importance.
- Develop knowledge of accounting standards, policies, concepts, and principles for charities.
- Comprehend fund accounting and its importance in accounting.
- Learn to create charity reporting and accounts, including Trustees’ Annual Report.
- Analyse the charity balance sheet and statement of financial activities.
- Gain knowledge about income streams and expenditures through financial reports.
- Learn about taxation, external scrutiny, and the post-Covid situation in charity accounting.
This Charity Financial Reporting and Regulation course provide a comprehensive understanding of charity accounting, reporting, and regulation. It is suitable for anyone interested in the charity sector or working in it. The course modules start with the basic concept of charity accounting, including accounting standards, policies, concepts, and principles. It moves on to discuss fund accounting, reporting, and accounts, including Trustees’ Annual Report, balance sheet, statement of financial activities, and statement of cash flows.
Furthermore, this course delves into the income streams and expenditure of charity through financial reports. You will also learn about taxation, external scrutiny, and things to look out for in the post-Covid situation. By the end of the course, you will have a sound understanding of charity accounting and its regulatory environment.
If you are looking for an entry point into the charity sector or you want to expand your knowledge of charity accounting, then this course is perfect for you.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for:
- Professionals interested in the charity sector
- People working in charity organisations
- Individuals who want to expand their knowledge of charity accounting
- Students interested in charity accounting and reporting
Our course will prepare you for a range of careers, including:
- Charity Accountant: £25,000 - £60,000 per annum
- Fundraiser: £20,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Financial Analyst: £25,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Charity Auditor: £30,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Compliance Officer: £22,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Chartered Accountant: £30,000 - £75,000 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - £9.99
Receive a digital copy of your certificate as a PDF file for only £9.99.
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £15.99
A Physical, high-quality copy of your certificate will be printed and mailed to you for only £15.99.
For students within the United Kingdom, there will be no additional charge for postage and packaging. For students outside the United Kingdom, there will be an additional £10 fee for international shipping.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.