NCC Home Learning
Add to basket or enquire
The Challenging Behaviour (CYP) path will assist staff to enhance the lives of individuals who show challenging behaviour as it’s far involved with how staff can support kids and younger people to update the behaviours with practical actions. The direction supports care workers by way of figuring out what they could and can not do, offers advice as to how they can continue to be secure, keep kids and younger people safe and act inside organisational, local and national methods.
This course will provide enchantment to the workforce from a ramification of social care settings. the staff could be supporting kids and younger folks who show behaviours considered to challenge, in settings ranging from residential care, respite care, day services, educational provision and the voluntary region.
This course will help staff to improve the lives of people who display challenging behaviour as it is concerned with how staff can support children and young people to replace the behaviours with positive actions.
- Module 1: What is Behaviour?
- Module 2: What is Challenging Behaviour?
- Module 3: Assessment of Challenging Behaviour
- Module 4: Strategies to Minimise Effects
- Module 5: Physical Intervention
- Module 6: Recording, Monitoring and Record Keeping
- Module 7: Challenging Behaviour and Mental health
- Module 8: Learning Disabilities
- Module 9: Sensory Issues and Autism
- Module 10: Legislation
Duration study load
- 200 hours
- Study at your own pace for a period of up to 12 months
- No previous knowledge required
- Exam(s)/assessment(s) is included in price
- 12 months expert tutor support
- Once enrolled you will be eligible to apply for a TOTUM PRO student card to enjoy a variety of student discounts across the UK
- This course has been endorsed under the Quality Licence Scheme. This means that NCC Home Learning has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria.
Assignments are required to be completed by the student. Your work will be marked and reviewed by your own personal expert tutor with feedback.
You will receive the Challenging Behaviour (CYP) course manual, assignments and study guide plus tutor support by mail and email. Our student support team are also available for any other queries that you may have whilst completing your course. You can be assured that unlimited support is available for your home study Challenging Behaviour (CYP) course, so there is no need to struggle or feel isolated during your studies.
Who is this course for?
This course will appeal to staff from a variety of social care settings. Staff will be supporting children and young people who display behaviours considered to challenge, in settings ranging from residential care, respite care, day services, educational provision and the voluntary sector.
No previous experience or knowledge is required to apply for this course. You can choose when to start the course at any point up to 12 months from initial registration with complete tutor support.
Questions and answers
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.