The KPI Institute
Add to basket or enquire
Certified Supplier Performance Professional - Live
The Certification proves that you have met a set of performance management essential requirements in working with suppliers and you apply its principles, tools, and practices. It provides a structured experiential learning designed to address the inside perspectives of performance in suppliers management, complemented by valuable lectures, insightful individual and group practical applications giving you the right tools and knowledge to select and use relevant KPIs, assess risks and monitor the performance of company suppliers.
Certified Supplier Performance Professional
- Efficiently manage the procurement activity area, based on a thorough understanding of the supplier relationship dynamics;
- Take adequate measures that reflect the company’s competitive advantage in developing and proper usage of supplier selection and evaluation tools;
- Have a significant contribution as part of the team involved in procurement and strategic sourcing areas;
- Generate value for your business by applying a modern performance management framework;
- Enhance your practical learning experience by getting full access to a variety of relevant resources and ready-to use tools designed to help you attain outstanding results.
- Develop and implement a supplier selection process;
- Use different supplier segmentation models;
- Identify risks and develop response strategies;
- Select relevant KPIs to monitor and improve your supply chain performance;
- Implement a rigorous supplier relationship strategy.
- Understanding supplier performance
- Supplier selection
- Supplier relationship design
- Supplier contracting
- Performance through Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Sourcing KPIs to generate suppliers’ performance
- Supplier performance monitoring
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Supplier performance evaluation
- Risks and communication management with suppliers
- Needs assessment
- Pre-course evaluation quiz
- Guidance and schedule
- Forum introduction
- Pre-requisite reading
2. Core course
- Attend live course sessions in 5 days (4 hours per day)
- Forum discussions
- Action plan
- In-house presentation
- Additional reading
- Learning journal
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance (soft copy): after participating at the 5 days of live session course;
- Certified Professional diploma (soft copy): after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience and the full payment was received by contractor.
- Course slides;
- Course notes;
- Course quiz.
- Free access to all Performance Management webinars series from 2014 to 2016.
- 11 Videos dedicated to Performance Management.
Performance Management Toolkit
- Templates: Desired State of Evolution, Performance Scorecard, Performance Dashboard, Performance Management System Architecture, KPI Documentation Form.
Premium subscription on smartKPIs
- Available for 6 months, providing access to 500 fully documented KPIs and over 20.000 KPIs enlisted and one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series.
Please inquire us for more information
Who is this course for?
- Professionals activating in purchasing, procurement and strategic sourcing areas
- Middle/lower management professionals
Ensure your speaker and microphone are working properly since the course requires learners' participation during the live sessions
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.