Certified Supplier Performance Professional
Date: 4-6 November 2018
The Certification proves that you have met a set of performance management essential requirements in working with suppliers and you apply its principles, tools, and practices. It provides a structured experiential learning designed to address the inside perspectives of performance in suppliers management, complemented by valuable lectures, insightful individual and group practical applications giving you the right tools and knowledge to select and use relevant KPIs, assess risks and monitor the performance of company suppliers.
- Efficiently manage the procurement activity area, based on a thorough understanding of the supplier relationship dynamics;
- Take adequate measures that reflect the company’s competitive advantage in developing and proper usage of supplier selection and evaluation tools;
- Have a significant contribution as part of the team involved in procurement and strategic sourcing areas;
- Generate value for your business by applying a modern performance management framework;
- Enhance your practical learning experience by getting full access to a variety of relevant resources and ready-to use tools designed to help you attain outstanding results.
- Develop and implement a supplier selection process;
- Use different supplier segmentation models;
- Identify risks and develop response strategies;
- Select relevant KPIs to monitor and improve your supply chain performance;
- Implement a rigorous supplier relationship strategy.
Day 1 - Supplier performance context
- Understanding supplier performance
- Supplier selection
- Supplier relationship design
Day 2 - Contracting and performance monitoring
- Supplier contracting
- Performance through Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Sourcing KPIs to generate suppliers’ performance
- Supplier performance monitoring
Day 3 - Supplier performance management
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Supplier performance evaluation
- Risks and communication management with suppliers
- Review and certification exam
The certification process is finalized only when you complete all of the 3 stages of the learning experience. Nonetheless, you will receive a:
- Certification of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance (hard copy): after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certified Supplier Performance Professional diploma (hard copy): after you have successfully completed all of
- the 3 stages of the learning experience.
- Course slides;
- Course notes;
- Course quiz.
- Free access to all Performance Management webinars series from 2014 to 2016.
- 11 Videos dedicated to Performance Management.
Performance Management Toolkit
- Templates: Desired State of Evolution, Performance Scorecard, Performance Dashboard, Performance Management System Architecture, KPI Documentation Form.
Premium subscription on smartKPIs
- Available for 6 months, providing access to 500 fully documented KPIs and over 20.000 KPIs enlisted and one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series.
Please inquire us for more information
Who is this course for?
- Professionals activating in purchasing, procurement and strategic sourcing areas
- Middle/lower management professionals
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.