The KPI Institute
Add to basket or enquire
Certified Performance Audit Professional - Self-paced
The Performance Maturity Model Framework embeds in its development over 8 years of research in the field of performance architecture development and the use of maturity models for capability maturity levels diagnosis. This educational program
presents a rigorous approach to diagnosing and auditing the maturity of performance architectures for 5 capabilities:
- strategic planning,
- performance measurement,
- performance management,
- performance culture and
- employee performance management.
It involves the use of a proprietary Integrated Performance Maturity Model Framework with the scope of mapping maturity gaps and identifying a set of next actions that will ensure the progression to the next maturity level.
- Receive relevant guidance on how to assess the maturity of a performance management system;
- Understand the value added by a performance management systems’ audit and improve your performance management capability;
- Access an innovative learning experience based on a 3-stage educational process;
- Obtain premium recognition and expand your business network by becoming a Certified Performance Audit Professional.
- Understand how to deploy and conduct a performance audit process;
- Learn how to use the Performance Maturity Model Framework as part of the audit methodology;
- Develop the ability to interpret the data and perform statistical analysis based on the survey results received;
- Gain clear understanding and insights for reviewing performance management documents produced by the organization assessed.
- Performance Management Fundamentals
- Performance Management System (PMS) Audit
- Maturity Assessment Methodology
- Evidence-based assessment
- Perception-based assessment
- Data analysis
- Audit outputs
- Course review
- Pre-course evaluation quiz
- Pre-requisite reading
2. Core course
- Watch module videos and complete all assignments and quizzes
- Forum discussions
- Action plan
- Organizational maturity self-assessment
- In-house presentation
- Learning journal
- Certified Professional diploma (soft copy): after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience and the full payment was received by the contractor;
- CPD Certificate of Attendance (soft copy): once successfully obtained the Professional status.
Who is this course for?
- Senior & middle management professionals
- Internal & external Performance Audit professionals
- Performance management systems experts
Operating Systems: Windows 7 and newer, Mac OSX 10.6 and newer, Linux - chromeOS.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.