The KPI Institute
Add to basket or enquire
Certified Performance Audit Professional - LIVE
The Performance Maturity Model Framework embeds in its development over 8 years of research in the field of performance architecture development and the use of maturity models for capability maturity levels diagnosis. This educational program
presents a rigorous approach to diagnosing and auditing the maturity of performance architectures for 5 capabilities:
- strategic planning,
- performance measurement,
- performance management,
- performance culture and
- employee performance management.
It involves the use of a proprietary Integrated Performance Maturity Model Framework with the scope of mapping maturity gaps and identifying a set of next actions that will ensure the progression to the next maturity level.
- Receive relevant guidance on how to assess the maturity of a performance management system;
- Understand the value added by a performance management systems’ audit and improve your performance management capability;
- Access an innovative learning experience based on a 3-stage educational process;
- Obtain premium recognition and expand your business network by becoming a Certified Performance Audit Professional.
- Understand how to deploy and conduct a performance audit process;
- Learn how to use the Performance Maturity Model Framework as part of the audit methodology;
- Develop the ability to interpret the data and perform statistical analysis based on the survey results received;
- Gain clear understanding and insights for reviewing performance management documents produced by the organization assessed.
- The role of the Performance Management System Audit
- The 5 Capabilities of an Integrated Performance Maturity Model Framework
- Performance Management Maturity Assessment Methodology
- Evidence- based Assessment
- Perception-based Assessment
- Interview-based Assessment
- Data Interpretation
- Audit Report Consolidation
- Audit Deliverables
- Needs assessment
- Pre-course evaluation quiz
- Guidance and schedule
- Forum introduction
- Pre-requisite reading
2. Core course
- Attend live course sessions in 5 days (4 hours per day)
- Forum discussions
- Action plan
- In-house presentation
- Additional reading
- Learning journal
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance (soft copy): after participating at the 5 days of live session course;
- Certified Professional diploma (soft copy): after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience and the full payment was received by contractor;
- CPD Certificate of Attendance (soft copy): once successfully obtained the Professional status.
- Course slides;
- Course notes;
- Course quiz;
- Strategic Planning Infographic;
- The KPI Infographic;
- The Performance Management Infographic.
- 11 videos dedicated to Performance Management
- KPI Documentation Forms;
- Negative Behaviors;
- Targets in Practice;
- Graphs in Practice;
- Glossary of terms.
The qualitative reports
- Performance Management in 2014 to 2016.
- KPI Definitions, KPIs in Practice;
- Terminology in Practice;
- KPI Selection Criteria;
- Performance Management Related Theories.
- Free access to all Performance Management webinars series from 2014 to 2016.
Performance Management Toolkit
- Templates: Desired State of Evolution, Strategy Map, Performance Scorecard, Performance Dashboard, Performance Healthogram, Initiatives Portfolio, Performance Management System Architecture, Monthly Performance Management Process, Employee Scorecard;
- Manuals: Performance Scorecard Guide for Administrator, Performance Dashboard Guide for Administrator;
- Publications: KPIs for Human Resources Dashboard, KPIs for Human Resources Scorecard.
Premium subscription on smartKPIs
- Available for 6 months, providing access to 500 fully documented KPIs and over 20.000 KPIs enlisted and one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series.
Please inquire us for more information
Who is this course for?
- Senior & middle management professionals
- Internal & external Performance Audit professionals
- Performance management systems experts
Ensure your speaker and microphone are working properly since the course requires learners' participation during the live sessions
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.