Disappointed by your latest download? There’s an app a job for that…
Mobile App Developers design and develop applications for a host of mobile platforms and devices including Windows, Android and Apple. These could include games and applications to improve health and fitness, through to news services and informative applications, and everything in between.
Without them there would be no Google Maps, Flappy Birds or Candy Crush or (although this may be comforting to those still stuck on level 100).
Although specific responsibilities vary, key duties could include:
- Drawing up plans and creating prototypes for new applications
- Building applications, taking into consideration specific usability requirements across a variety of different platforms
- Testing all areas of the programme
- Meeting all requirements to release the application online
- Using all feedback to help improve program, fix any bugs that occur and make sure that all content is updated to improve usability