LEARNING PATH LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Do you want to improve your abilities in giving care to elderly people? Our course on Care for Older Adults is meant to provide you with the information and abilities you need to help those in need.
Through our thorough modules, you will gain knowledge about important subjects like working in various healthcare settings and comprehending legal and professional standards of practice. You will gain knowledge about how the immune system works, rest and sleep management, patient mobility and immobility issues.
Our Care for Older Adults Course is intended to provide you with a complete awareness of the medical requirements of senior citizens. Through our engaging course materials, you will learn about the ethical sides of healthcare as well as the regulatory and professional standards of conduct. You will also learn crucial nursing skills including efficient communication, hygiene, infection control, medication delivery, and nutrition.
If you want to learn the abilities and information necessary to improve the lives of older people, our Care for Older Adults course is the best option. Don't pass up the chance to acquire the information and abilities necessary to improve the lives of senior citizens. Get started by enrolling in our Care for Older Adults Course right away!
From this interactive Care for Older Adults course, you will be able to:
- Comprehend the foundations of nursing
- Recognise ethical and professional norms of conduct
- Develop your communication abilities
- Improve understanding of health and safety
- Develop cleanliness and infection prevention abilities
- Master the art of administering drugs
- Increase elderly individuals' awareness of nutrition
★★★ Get 3 Additional Courses As A Gift! ★★★
- Course 01: Adult Safeguarding
- Course 02: Supervision in Adult Care
- Course 03: Partnership In Adult Care
Understanding the interactive lessons in the Care for Older Adults course won't be challenging because they are very well designed. The modules are organised, and dedicated effort is put into it with a plan to benefit you for a good value for your money.
- Module 01: Introduction to Nursing
- Module 02: Working in Different Healthcare Settings
- Module 03: Understanding legal, professional standards of practice and ethical aspects of health care- Part 1
- Module 04: Understanding legal, professional standards of practice and ethical aspects of health care- Part 2
- Module 05: Effective Communication in Nursing
- Module 06: Health and Safety in Nursing
- Module 07: Hygiene in Nursing
- Module 08: Infection Control
- Module 09: Asepsis in Nursing
- Module 10: Medication Administration in Nursing
- Module 11: Adult Care in Different Life Stages
- Module 12: Understanding Immune System in Nursing
- Module 13: Rest and Sleep Management in Nursing
- Module 14: Mobility and Immobility Issues of Patients in Nursing
- Module 15: Pain Management for Nurses
- Module 16: Nutrition in Nursing
- Module 17: Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
- Module 18: Assisting with Elimination
- Module 19: Oxygenation in Nursing
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to learn the information and abilities needed to provide care for elderly people should take this Care for Older Adults Course course. Nurses, medical professionals, and anybody else interested in learning more about the healthcare requirements of senior citizens should read it.
There is no prerequisite to enrol on this course.
If you don't like your current job, you can also consider making a complete 180-degree turn with the help of this course. This course can help you explore various career options available in the market.
- Healthcare Assistant – £17,000 – £21,000
- Care Home Manager – £26,000 – £45,000
- Registered Nurse – £24,000 – £40,000
- Clinical Nurse Specialist – £37,000 – £55,000
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
CPD PDF Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
This course comes with CPD Quality Standards Accredited Certificate.
CPD - 4 PDF Certificate [ Free ]
CPD Hardcopy Certificate of Completion
Hard copy certificate - £7.99
This course comes with CPD Quality Standards Accredited Certificate. The pricing schemes are —
- Hard Copy Certificate: £7.99 (Inside the UK)
- Hard Copy Certificate: £15 (for international students)
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.