This Car Repair & Maintenance course is endorsed by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised. This course is also accredited by CPD and 15 CPD points available without any further studies.
If you want to gain a solid understanding of Car Repair & Maintenance and fast track your dream career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive Car Repair & Maintenance course designed by expert instructors.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Car Repair & Maintenance course. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Car Repair & Maintenance.
This premium online course titled Car Repair & Maintenance ensures your professional development with CPD accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification in just 8 hours.
With this Car Repair & Maintenance program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Car Repair & Maintenance course is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
This Car Repair & Maintenance course is developed by industry experts and is packed with several insightful modules to give you a proper understanding of Car Repair & Maintenance and allow you to accelerate your career.
Why People Enrol this Car Repair & Maintenance From One Education:
- Receive a CPD-accredited certificate upon successful completion of the Car Repair & Maintenance course
- Learning materials of our Car Repair & Maintenance course comprises of engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Car Repair & Maintenance course content for a full year
- Complete the Car Repair & Maintenance course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Car Repair & Maintenance course
Please note that this course is an introductory course which will help you to understand the basic maintenance process of a car and the provided additional materials will give you detail repairing instructions and manuals to repair specific cars.
This masterclass Car Repair & Maintenance online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Car Repair & Maintenance course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Car Repair & Maintenance is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Car Repair & Maintenance course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Car Repair & Maintenance course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Car Repair & Maintenance today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Car Repair & Maintenance:
**Car Repair & Maintenance**
Module 1: Safety Rules & Introduction to Tools
- Automotive Maintenance Safety
- Tools of the Mechanic
- Safety Rules and Emergency Response
Module 2: General Maintenance for Car Mechanics
- Brake Fluid, Engine Oil, Coolant etc.
- Fuses, Belts and Hoses
- Vehicle Lighting and Air Filters
Module 3: Dashboard Indicator Lights
- General Indicators
- Warning Indicator Lights
- Informational Indicator Lights
Module 4: Tires
- Tire Specifications and Wheel Alignment
- Checking Tire Pressure
- Changing a Tire
Module 5: Internal Combustion Engines & Engine Oil
- Combustion Engines
- Engine Oil
Module 6: The Cooling System
- Cooling System Maintenance
- Coolant Changing
- Flushing Cooling System
Module 7: The Fuel System
- Carburettor Basics
- Fuel Injection System
- Fuel Filter and Air Filter
Module 8: The Electrical System
- Recharging Battery
- Ignition System
- Spark Plug Gap
- Starting a Vehicle with Failed Battery
Module 9: The Drive Train
- Manual & Automatic Transmission
- Transmission Fluids
- Lubricants to Use
- Front Rear and Four Wheel Drive
Module 10: Brakes
- Brake Types
- Checking the Brake System
- Hardware Inspection
Module 11: Buying a Car
- Auto Dealerships
**Car Repair Manuals for Car Mechanics**
- Acura 3.5RL 1996 to 2004
- Acura 32TL 25TL 1995 to 1998
- Acura CSX 2006 to 2009
- Acura Integra 1990 to 1993
- Acura Integra 1994 to1997
- Acura Integra 1998 to 2001
- Acura Legend 1988 to 1990
- Acura Legend 1991 to 1995
- Acura RSX 2002 to 2006
- Dodge Dakota 2000, 2001, 2003, 2005
- Dodge Durango 19988 to 2000
- Dodge Magnum LX 20058 to 2006
- Dodge Neon 1997, 1999, 2000, 2004
- Dodge Ram 2001, 2003, 2006
- Honda Accord 19868 to 1991
- Honda Accord 1992 to 1997
- Honda Civic 1984 to 1990
- Honda Civic 1991 to 1995
- Honda Civic 1996 to 2000
- Honda Civic 2001 to 2005
- Honda Civic Si Hatchback 2002 to 2003
- Honda Concerto 1990 to 1994
- Honda CRV 1997 to 2002
- Honda CRX 1984 to 1991
- Honda Jazz Fit 2002 to 2005
- Infiniti EX35 2008
- Infiniti FX45 FX35 2003 to 2005
- Infiniti FX45 FX35 2006 to 2008
- Infiniti G20 P10 1992, 1994 to 1996
- Infiniti G20 P11 1999 to 2002
- Infiniti G35 2003 to 2005
- Infiniti G35 2006 to 2007
- Infiniti G37 2008
- Isuzu Trooper Rodeo Amigo Vehicross Axiom [/b]
- Isuzu Trooper Rodeo Amigo Vehicross Axiom 1999 to 2002
- Jeep Cherokee XJ 1988 to 1989, 1993 to 1995
- Jeep Cherokee XJ 1997, 1999 to 2001
- Mitsubishi Carisma 1996 to 2003
- Mitsubishi Colt Lancer 1992 to 1995
- Mitsubishi Colt Lancer 1996 to 2001
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Laser Talon 1990 to 1999
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder 2000 to 2006
- Mitsubishi Galant 1989 to 1993
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 2003 to 2005
- Mitsubishi Pajero 1991 to 1999
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2001 to 2003
- Mitsubishi Pajero Pinin 2000 to 2003
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport 1999 to 2002
- Mitsubishi Space Star 1999 to 2003
- Nissan 200SX 1986, 1988, 1994 to 1995
- Nissan 200SX 1996 to 1998, 2000
- Nissan 240SX 1989 to 1994
- Subaru Forester 1999 to 2004
- Subaru Impreza 1993 to 1998
- Subaru Impreza 2001 to 2002, 2004 to 2007
- Toyota 4Runner 1985 to 1989
- Toyota 4Runner 1990 to 1995
- Toyota 4Runner 1996 to 2003
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for TQUK endorsed and CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK
Upon successful completion of the MCQ assessment, learners can order their TQUK Endorsed Certification by paying an accreditation fee of £59. International students will be required to pay an additional £10 postal charge.
Who is this course for?
The Car Repair & Maintenance training course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Car Repair & Maintenance course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Car Repair & Maintenance course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Car Repair & Maintenance course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Car Repair & Maintenance course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Car Repair & Maintenance course is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Car Repair & Maintenance course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.