BHS Solutions Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Are you wanting to shift from product selling to solution selling in your business development activities?
Are you wanting to improve your lead generation and increase your revenue through more effective engagement with customers?
Do you work in a customer facing role in sales or 'business development' that requires problem solving?
If your answers to above questions are 'yes', this course definitely helps you a lot.
What you will learn:
- To understand how to improve lead generation and maximize sales through prospecting for latent needs.
- To understand the role of customer’s norms in identification of customer’s real problems.
- To understand how to make your proposals more compelling and attractive through minimizing customer’s risks,
- To become competent in using PSIF Methodology to articulate customer’s problems, issues, and implications.
How you will benefit from this workshop:
- We will help you articulate your solutions for your customer segments.
- You will learn how to become more competitive through shifting from product selling to solution selling. (strategic/consultative selling)
- You will gain key insights into how to articulate technical value, personal value, and business value for your solution by using PSIF Methodology. (value based selling)
- You will learn how to increase demands in your business development activities through sales modernization by using the process of prospecting for latent needs. (selling effectively)
- You will learn how to maximize the likelihood of purchase through PAVE principle. (Modern selling)
Topics of SSW (Solution Selling Workshop)
How to shift from product-selling to solution-selling
- How to shift from product selling to solution selling
- Solution selling process
- How to identify customer problems
- Present state and problem statement
- Opportunity management
- Landscape or the desired state
- How to articulate a Solution,
- Pain relievers and Gain creators
- Business case, results mechanism, and Solution proposal
- How to maximize sales through ‘Prospecting for latent needs’
- The role of Customer’s Norms in identification of Customer’s real problem
- How to make your proposals more compelling through minimizing Customer’s Costs
- Using PSIF Methodology for articulating customers’ problems, issues, and implications
- Problems’ checklist, issues’ checklist, and Implication’ checklists
- Benefits checklist to identify the prospects’ wants
- Results mechanism and positioning statement
- Using PSIF Methodology for articulating technical value, personal value, and business value of a Solution
- Sales modernization through shifting from ‘Vending focus’ to ‘consulting focus’ through Insight selling
- How can we compete out our competitors through storytelling?
- Increasing demands through Sales Modernization by using the process of prospecting for latent Needs
- How to maximize the likelihood of purchase
- How to become more competitive through shifting from product selling to solution selling
Electronic copies of slides in the form of PDF workbook. A certificate will be provided at the end of the course.
Online: Seven Online sessions, each session will be three hours with a 15 minutes break. the dates and times will be agreed with the students/participants once they have purchased the course.
On-site: 3-day course (consecutive days) only in the client's offices when organisations purchase the course for their managers and employees. The price for 3 day workshop in client's offices for the organizations in the UK will be 3000 Pounds.
Online: Zoom platform
Classroom: Client’s offices in the UK.
About the workshop?
The workshop is planned in three levels from introducing the concept to advanced issues. The workshop instructor will be Kambiz Bidad, former business manager of Lloyds Register. He has planned and run more than 50 workshops on Solution selling, innovation, and strategy-setting.
Who is this course for?
Who can participate:
- Individuals who are actively seeking to strengthen their sales and marketing skills to make themselves stand out from the crowd,
- Business owners and directors who want to promote the revenue of their business through shifting from product selling to solution selling,
- Managers or executives who want to outcompete the competition through standing out-of-crowd by solution selling.
You should be familiar with the basics of sales and marketing.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.