Add to basket or enquire
Camtasia Studio 8 is the industry leading tool in the e-learning industry, and is the most powerful due to its cutting edge features, making it easy for even first-time users to create an effective e-learning course quickly.
This tutorial shows you how to create interactive e-learning courses by making the most out of Camtasia. Follow along with detailed video demonstrations covering everything you need to know to use Camtasia to create screencasts, record presentations, and develop interactive e-learning courses.
This course goes beyond the basics to teach you how to overcome challenges specific to e-learning. It starts off by introducing you to Camtasia and then digs deeper into its potential by showing you how to use its features to create compelling content for your courses. The tutorial guides you on how to plan an e-learning project with the help of storyboards, and configure default project settings. You’ll also learn how to add interactivity to your course by including quizzes, hotspots, and using SCORM to track results. Finally, you’ll learn how to “flip the classroom” to record presentations and make them available online.
Style and Approach
Packt video courses are designed to cover the breadth of the topic in short, hands-on, task-based videos. Each course is divided into short manageable sections, so you can watch the whole thing or jump to the bit you need. The focus is on practical instructions and screencasts showing you how to get the job done.
This course is packed with step-by-step tasks and practice activities that can be completed in order. If you are looking for specific information, you can go ahead and jump straight into the video that meets your needs.
What You Will Learn
- Get familiar with Camtasia’s layout and workflow to start developing an e-learning course
- Plan your project by creating a storyboard and configuring Camtasia’s default project settings
- Use fundamental features such as title clips, transitions, importing media clips, and recording audio in every Camtasia project
- Record and edit screencasts to add a professional look and feel
- Capture lectures and record live presentations so that they can be viewed online or within e-learning courses
- Add interactivity with quizzes and hotspots
- Publish your project through a learning management system such as Moodle or Blackboard
- Share your e-learning project with the world by reviewing Camtasia’s publishing options
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.