Add to basket or enquire
What you'll learn
How to analyze investments
Why cryptocurrencies are a dangerous investment
Why investing in cryptocurrencies is just gambling
How to avoid losing money investing in cryptocurrencies
How to measure the intrinsic value of an investment
- 5: Lesson 5 It Can_t Be Valued 07:31
- 6: Lesson 6 Violation of Fundamental Investing Principles 06:33
- 7: Lesson 7 The Supply and Demand Factor 04:32
- 8: Lesson 8 Safety of Princpal and Adequate Return 2.0 13:48
- 9: Lesson 9 Mr. Market 08:52
- 10: Lesson 10 Holistic Investment Analysis 16:01
- 11: Lesson 11 The Margin of Safety Principle 13:19
- 12: Lesson 11 The Blockchain 06:45
- 13: Lesson 12 Economic History Lessons 08:01
- 14: Lesson 13 What Now 05:15
- 15: Lesson 14 Conclusion 03:33
CRYPTOCURRENCIES ARE SUPER INTERESTING AND EXCITING.
They are based on a very clever and exciting new technology called the "BLOCKCHAIN".
As you'll learn in this course, the Blockchain may have as large of an impact on the world as the internet and PC has had over the past several decades.
BUT, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies are extremely dangerous "investments" and actually shouldn't even be thought of as an "asset class" worthy of your money, if your goal is to build wealth.
IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL LEARN:
1. Why Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies make such a bad investment
2. How to invest safely and responsibly to build wealth over time without taking virtually ANY risk
3. How to think about CAPITAL ALLOCATION
4. How to understand the fundamentals of the stock market, real estate, gold, and other asset classes
5. How the Blockchain works and why it's getting so much hype
6. What the Blockchain may be able to do for the world outside of investments
7. How to AVOID LOSING MONEY on any investment
8. Much more
JOIN THE COURSE, AND LEARN HOW TO BUILD WEALTH SUCCESSFULLY AND WHY YOU SHOULD ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY FROM INVESTING IN BITCOIN AND CRYPTOCURRENCY!
Who is this course for?
- People that want to learn about Cryptocurrencies
- Anyone who wants to learn about investing and building wealth safely
Basic knowledge of financial principles
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.