Add to basket or enquire
According to the 2020 BIM Report, in the UK, Building Information Modelling (BIM) usage has reached an all-time high, with 73% saying that they are currently aware of and utilising BIM. This had improved dramatically from 2011, when only 13% were utilising BIM and 43% were entirely ignorant of it, compared to 1% in 2020.
So, it is clear that building information modelling demands expertise. If you aspire to develop your skills in this regard, we have good news for you. We offer this Building Information Modelling course filled with almost everything you need to know about it.
This course will give you a complete introduction to Building Information Modelling (BIM). You will learn about BIM's history, nature, and processes. You will also gain knowledge of BIM technologies and software. We will also provide a complete BIM idea for owners and facility managers. In addition, we will discuss the future of BIM.
Building Information Modelling is a fast-expanding field, not only in the UK but also internationally. That is why we designed the Building Information Modelling course to provide a good foundation for individuals wishing to build expertise in BIM. So, if you are one of them, join us now!
Upon completion of the Building Information Modelling course, you will be able to,
- Get an overview of BIM.
- Learn about BIM's history and nature.
- Explore BIM processes, technologies, and software.
- Learn to design and construct in BIM.
- Discover the future of BIM.
What You Get Out Of Studying With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Building Information Modelling course
- Full one-year access to Building Information Modelling course materials
- Instant assessment results
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday
- Study the Building Information Modelling course at your own pace
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Building Information Modelling training
- Study at your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining valuable skills by completing the Building Information Modelling course
Enrol in the Building Information Modelling course to find out more about the topic and get one step closer to reaching your desired success
The course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. The Building Information Modelling has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
- Module 01: Introduction To BIM
- Module 02: BIM History And Nature
- Module 03: BIM Processes
- Module 04: BIM Technologies And Software
- Module 05: BIM For Owners And Facility Managers The Benefits Of BIM For Owners
- Module 06: BIM In Design And Construction
- Module 07: The Future Of BIM
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the course.
After successfully passing the course exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate as proof of your expertise.
All students who successfully complete the course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
Thecourse is ideal for those who are interested or already working in this sector.
No prior qualifications are needed for Learners to enrol on this course.
This Building Information Modelling course is uniquely designed to benefit the following career options.
- BIM Modeller.
- BIM Manager.
- BIM Designer.
In the United Kingdom, the average income of a BIM modeller is £45,000 per year.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.