LEARNING PATH LTD
Add to basket or enquire
If you are planning to buy a bicycle or open a bicycle shop, then our Bicycle Mechanic: Repair & Maintenance course will provide the necessary skills and knowledge. Furthermore, Bicycle Mechanic: Repair & Maintenance course will help you gain a better understanding of a bike's inner workings and the equipment needed to keep it in good working order. What’s more, if you start a bicycle business, you can offer repair & maintenance services to the clients.
Each of the 12 modules in the Bicycle Mechanic: Repair & Maintenance Course curriculum leads to intensive teachings that prepare you for all aspects of functioning. By completing the Bicycle Mechanic: Repair & Maintenance course, you will have a variety of abilities that will set you apart and prepare you for stellar performance in Bicycle Maintenance.
What you'll get out of the Bicycle Mechanic: Repair & Maintenance course:
- Understand the bike's mechanism and parts, as well as how they interact
- Familiarize yourself with the bike maintenance tools and learn how to use each tool correctly
- Understand how to evaluate and survey a bike for structural problems
- Learn how to inspect your brakes, clean your chain, repair your cables, and wax your frame
- Learn more about various types of tires and tire-related difficulties
- Learn how to adjust the headset and how the steering mechanism works
- Maintain the condition of your bike and guarantee that it is safe to ride
This self-paced Bicycle Mechanic: Repair & Maintenance course is made convenient for you regardless of your location on this planet and whatever time is suitable for you. You can also mention the skills that you will acquire from our helpful course in your resume and give a noticeable change.
So what are you waiting for? Click on the “Add to basket” button right now and bring a change to you your Bicycle Mechanic: Repair & Maintenance future with Learning Paths as your right hand. We cannot wait to welcome you.
★★★ Get 3 Additional Courses As A Gift! ★★★
- Course 01: Motorbike Repairing and Maintenance Diploma
- Course 02: Car Maintenance & Life Skills
- Course 03: Motorbike Maintenance
Understanding the interactive lessons in the Bicycle Mechanic: Repair & Maintenance course won't be challenging because they are very well designed. The modules are organised, and dedicated effort is put into it with a plan to benefit you for a good value for your money.
- Module 1: Know Your Bike
- Module 2: Must-Haves for Your Toolbox
- Module 3: Regular Bike Maintenance
- Module 4: Tyre
- Module 5: The Wheels
- Module 6: The Brakes
- Module 7: The Saddle
- Module 8: The Chain
- Module 9: The Steering System
- Module 10: The Gears
- Module 11: Pedals and Drivetrain
- Module 12: Suspension
Who is this course for?
This in-depth course is for those who wish to expand their knowledge in the Bicycle Mechanic: Repair & Maintenance field or an individual working in this industry. In short, there are no constraints on who can enrol on the course.
There is no prerequisite to enrol on this course.
If you don't like your current job, you can also consider making a complete 180-degree turn with the help of this course. This course can help you explore various career options available in the market.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
CPD PDF Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
This course comes with CPD Quality Standards Accredited Certificate.
CPD - 4 PDF Certificate [ Free ]
CPD Hardcopy Certificate of Completion
Hard copy certificate - £7.99
This course comes with CPD Quality Standards Accredited Certificate. The pricing schemes are —
- Hard Copy Certificate: £7.99 (Inside the UK)
- Hard Copy Certificate: £15 (for international students)
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.