Add to basket or enquire
Thinking about applying for a leadership, management or consultant role?
Learn how to plan and implement changes in an organisation and lead teams and projects effectively with The BCS Practitioner Certificate in Being an IT Business Partner.
This Level 4 course aims to equip professionals with the knowledge about the skills and practical behaviours which are required for them to step into a leadership/management role.
This professional certification in Being an IT Business Partner will help develop your career if you are looking to progress into a leadership or senior role with responsibility for managing projects or teams.
The demand for management roles is expected to grow in the coming years. This is due to a number of factors, including:
- The ageing population, which is leading to a shortage of skilled workers.
- The increasing complexity of businesses requires more managers to oversee operations.
- The growing importance of technology is creating new opportunities for managers to lead and innovate.
Training in Being an IT Business Partner will equip you with knowledge about the skills and practical behaviours which are required for you to develop your management skills or prepare for your next leadership or management role.
It is a great course for candidates looking to progress their careers into a leadership or senior role with responsibility for managing projects or teams or those in an existing management role who wish to refresh or develop effective management skills.
Course subjects include stakeholder relationship management, workforce planning, change planning and financial management.
IT Business Partner Practitioner Pathway
To undertake this certification, candidates must have passed these three awards:
• BCS Practitioner Award in Business Skills for the IT Professional
• BCS Practitioner Award in Collaborating with Business Teams
• BCS Practitioner Award in Leading with an IT Mindset.
Contact us directly if you would like a discount to buy all 4 courses together in one bundle.
Who is this course for?
This course will help your career if you are:
• An individual looking to up-skill into a leadership or management role, including project management
• Pursuing further education in IT or computing at University level
• Thinking of changing career into leadership or management
• Anyone who is an existing manager or in a leadership role who wishes to develop more effective skills
Specifically, the following roles could benefit from this course (as well as good examples of career opportunities):
- Project Manager
- Product Manager
- Director/Founder/Managing Director
- Business Change Practitioners and Managers
- Program and Planning Managers
- Service Provider Portfolio Strategists / Leads
- Process Architects and Managers
- Business Strategists and Consultants
- Chair or Board Member
- Operations Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Financial Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- IT Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Risk Manager
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Compliance Manager...
- To undertake this certification, candidates must have passed these three awards: BCS Practitioner Award in Business Skills for the IT Professional, BCS Practitioner Award in Collaborating with Business Teams and BCS Practitioner Award in Leading with an IT Mindset
- No management experience or qualifications are needed (but experience can help)
- An internet connection with a mobile/tablet or laptop is required to access the course
- Access to laptop with camera is required for the exam and a pair of headphones is recommended for the exam.
Globally, there are over 1.4 billion management roles and demand is forecasted to increase 7% by 2030. Investing time to enhance your management skills and knowledge can help you secure a new role with increased salary in sectors such as:
• Engineering & Manufacturing
• Cyber Security
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
BCS Certification - Level 4 Practitioner in Being an IT Business Partner
Digital certificate - Included
The certificate is usually available to download from the BCS portal within 48 hours of passing the exam along with a link to claim your free one-year BCS Associate membership* (*new BCS members only).
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.