Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Beauty Therapist : Level 2 Certificate in Makeup Artist / Beauty Therapist
Want to become a professional Beauty Therapist makeup artist ? Learn the basics of art of Beauty Therapist : makeup and its procedures with ILC's Professional Makeup course. The Beauty Therapist professional makeup course will help you in building your confidence level to deal with different kinds of cosmetics in your daily life. As the course is prepared specifically to offer the learners different techniques of makeup and how to use different makeup accessories. This unit also serves the candidates to understand the different types of makeup schemes such as photographic makeup, party makeup, daily makeup, and corrective makeup application.
Beauty Therapist Course Outline:
To achieve Level 2 Certificate in Beauty Therapist Learner need to achieve 3 Modules with 45 Credit Hours, Units to Study in this course are:
- Unit 1: Introduction to Skin Analysis
- Unit 2: Facial and Makeup Procedure
- Unit 3: Providing Threading and Waxing Services
The following is included for online study with ILC
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course materials that include lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successfully completion of the course, learner needs to pay for a Certificate of Completion from ILC either PDF format or Hardcopy
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £20
Certificate of Completion from ILC (Hardcopy) = £35 + postage charges £10
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
- Beauty Therapist
- Beauty Saloon Operator
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.