The Knowledge Academy
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Change Course Overview
The BCS Foundation Business Change certification provides delegates with the appropriate knowledge and skills to successfully apply change within their organisation. Delegates will learn to implement change whilst considering the circumstances of business mechanisms and systems.
Everyone involved in the organisation experiences the impact of a change in one way or another, thus this training course aims to ensure that employees, technology, and processes are considered. Essentially, this Business Change training course teaches delegates to consider changes regarding business requirements to ensure advancement is achieved.
BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Change Course Outline
This training course will explore the following areas:
IT-Enabled Business Change Overview:
- The Role of IT
- Four-View Model of a Business
- Business Change Life Cycle
- Business Change Stakeholders
- Business Change Techniques
- Business Modelling Techniques
- Understanding the Organisation/Business Environment
- Strategic Analysis Techniques
- SWOT Analysis
- Business/IT Alignment Key Areas
- Risk and Impact Analysis
- Business Architecture Frameworks
Business Improvement Definition:
- Systemic Thinking Principles
- Gap Analysis
- Requirements and Feasibility
- Elicitation and Analysis
- Business Case Content
Business Change Design:
- Business Process Improvement
- Organisational Modelling and Work Practice
- Business Information Modelling
- Information Management
- IT Systems Development Life Cycles
Business Change Implementation:
- Business Change Implementation
- Acquiring IT Solutions - Development and Procurement Approaches
- Business Change Implementation Roles
- Business Change and Culture
- Communications Planning
- Business Acceptance and testing
- Business Change Practises
Benefits Management and Realisation:
- Features and Benefits
- Benefits Realisation and Reviews
- Benefit Types
- Balanced Scorecard?
Who is this course for?
Anybody wishing to gain the BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Change.
Who should attend this BCS Training Course?
This training course is designed for anyone who is interested in understanding the that relate to successful business change. Professions who would benefit from this training course include Business Analysts, Change Managers, Project Managers, Business Managers, and staff members belonging to these teams.
There are no prerequisites for the BCS Certificate in Business Change, hence anyone can attend.
We will provide you with a recommended reading list for this Business Change course. We advise you to complete some of this reading to maximise your chances of success.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.