Add to basket or enquire
This comprehensive online course explores the commercial and organisational knowledge required to be a successful Business Analyst.
Our BCS Commercial Awareness online training course allows the delegates to pass the BCS Commercial Awareness independently with available support.
Delegates will be able to achieve a BCS Commercial Awareness Certification with this BCS Commercial Awareness online course which includes the exam.
This Commercial Awareness online training course includes the following modules:
- Introduction to Commercial Awareness
- The Principles of Commercial Awareness
- Definitions and Terminology
- Commercial Awareness Techniques
- Commercial Awareness Financial Case
- Commercial Awareness Costing
- Commercial Awareness Pricing
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Cash Flow Budgeting
- Financial Accounting Documents Contents
- Interpret financial Accounts
- Business Performance Ratios
- Porter’s Five Forces Framework Elements
- Porter’s Five Forces Framework Usage
- Value Chain
- Boston Consulting Group’s Matrix Usage
- Boston Consulting Group’s Matrix Elements
- Balanced Business Scorecard Performance Measures
- Balanced Business Scorecard Usage
- Cultural Analysis Approaches Elements
- Management Structures
- Management Characteristics
- Organisations Architectures
Benefits of Commercial Awareness online training course
- Incorporate Corporate Awareness into your organisations
- Adjust the organisation with Boston Consulting Group’s Matrix
- Have the qualifications to interpret financial accounts within the organisation
Who is this course for?
This Commercial Awareness online training course is highly targeted towards those who want to gain a BCS Commercial Awareness qualification.
This Commercial Awareness online training course is open to everyone and has no prerequisites.
Through this course people can go onto complete the other courses required for the Business Analysis Diploma.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.