Discover how you can stop losing money when dealing with banks! These days we have within our grasp a diversity of financial and banking products meant to make our life easier when we have to make a payment, finance our business or buy the things we want.
The vast experience of the banking and finance professionals with whom we’ve closely worked on this online course proved that people often spend a lot of money on fees and interests because they either don’t chose the right product or use that product in a disadvantageous way.
One of our collaborators, an experienced financial adviser, told us once:
“It’s really unbelievable how much money people lose when they get a loan, use a credit card or make a wire transfer, just because they don’t pay the proper attention to those things that could help them saving those money.”
Do you want to stop losing money on expensive banking products that don’t quite suit your needs? Do you want to know on what you have to focus for choosing the right product with less costs? We suppose you do.
That’s why we’ve gathered revealing answers to these questions and many others based on years of valuable experience in banking and finance and we share it with you through this complete banking online course.
Do you know what separates the people who win money from those who lose money? It’s the ability to focus on what really matters when dealing with banks.
Enroll now and discover how you can start winning money instead of losing them!
You will know how to:
- Get a loan also when your revenues are not enough
- Understand what underlies the bank’s decision of lending money
- Choose the right term deposit knowing what interest capitalization and automatic renewal imply
- Easily calculate the bonus interest for your term deposits
- Use the domestic intrabank and interbank wire transfers and the international ones
- Cash a check, endorse a check and what to do when you lose your check or it’s stolen from you
- Properly use the prepayment, the open account, the documentary collection and the letter of credit as payment
- Methods used in foreign trade transactions
- Use bank cards for minimizing risks and costs of banking
- Effectively use the internet banking and the mobile banking to cut the costs
- Choose the amortization schedule that suits you best
- Get a bigger loan and use credit cards in order to pay a lower interest
- Use the lines of credit, the factoring and the letter of guarantee
- Choose between the financial and operational lease according to the specific of your business
- Use the “Sale and lease-back” in order to get the cash you need
…and so much more
What do I get from this Banking Course?
- 197 course pages in a premium business magazine format that you can easily print
- 29 real life examples with extra knowledge from the most experienced professionals
- 15 high quality infographics that help you understand everything easier and quickly
- 44 real cases practical applications with role playing for easily putting into practice everything you learn
- Feedback for every answer and option you choose on the real cases practical applications
- Full Guidance & Support
- Graduation Certificate downloadable as pdf and optionally the printed version
Module 1 - How to Understand Banking Operations and the Functionality of the Bank Account
1.1. What is the bank account, bank account types and how we can use them
1.2. How it works and what operations we can make when using the checking account
1.3. How we can easily understand the debit and credit balance of the checking account
1.4. What is the statement of account and for what it is useful
1.5. What is direct debit and how we can use it
1.6. What documents you need to open a checking account
1.7. The interests and fees for a checking account
1.8. How to close a checking account
1.9. What are the advantages of using a checking account
Module 2 - What We Need to Know About Saving and Bank Deposits
2.1. What is a bank deposit and how to open it
2.2. What is the difference between a national and a foreign currency deposit
2.3. Term deposit, renewal and interest capitalization
2.4. Term deposit with fixed and variable interest rate
2.5. A concrete example to understand better how to calculate the interest
2.6. When we can use the certificate of deposit
2.7. What involves the deposit liquidation before maturity
2.8. What are the hybrid saving products
2.9. What we need to know when we want to save money by buying gold
Module 3 - The Wire Transfer
3.1. What is the wire transfer and what it is useful for
3.2. What are the types of wire transfers
3.3. What are the steps of a wire transfer
3.4. What is the practical circuit of the interbank transfer
3.5. What information should contain the wire transfer form
3.6. How to make an international wire transfer using SWIFT and how to pay the fees
3.7. When we can use the conditional wire transfer
3.8. What is and when we can use the Standing Order
Module 4 - The 10 Most Important Things We Should Know About Checks
4.1. What is a check and who is involved in its clearing
4.2. How we use a check
4.3. What are the most common types of checks
4.4. How to fill in correctly a check
4.5. How to cash a check and what is the cashing circuit
4.6. What we can do if we lost a check or it was stolen or destroyed
4.7. The reasons why a check can be declined
4.8. What to do if we are the payee of a declined check
4.9. What is check endorsement and how to do it
4.10. What is check guaranty and what it is useful for
Module 5 - The Payment Methods Used in Foreign Trade Transactions
5.1. What we should be aware of when we choose the foreign payment method
5.2. Prepayment. How to do it and what are the risks for the importer
5.3. The open account. What it means and what are the risks for the exporter
5.4. What is the documentary collection and who are those involved in its development
5.5. The reasons we should choose the documentary collection for foreign payments
5.6. What are the documents presented by the exporter to their bank for the documentary collection
5.7. How the documentary collection takes place
5.8. What is the letter of credit and who are those involved in carrying it out
5.9. What are the reasons why we should use the letter of credit
5.10. What are the types of letters of credit and which one is right for us
5.11. The documents presented by the exporter to their bank for the letter of credit
5.12. How the operations for the letter of credit take place
5.13. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the letter of credit for both importer and exporter
5.14. What are the differences between the documentary collection (DC) and the letter of credit (LC)
Module 6 - How to Use Better the Cards, Internet Banking and Mobile Banking
6.1. What is the use of a bank card and how it works
6.2. What it must be inscribed on a bank card
6.3. What are the types of bank cards
6.4. What is very important to know when we get a bank card
6.5. How to choose the best bank card considering its costs
6.6. What we need to know when we use the bank card in everyday life
6.7. What we should do if we cannot withdraw the money from the ATM
6.8. What we should do if we lost our card or it was stolen
6.9. How to use the internet banking service
6.10. Why we should use Mobile banking
Module 7 - The Most Important Things to Know About the Loans for Individual Customers
7.1. What implies taking a loan from a bank
7.2. What we can do with the money from the loan
7.3. What are the conditions we need to fulfill in order to get a loan
7.4. How the bank sets the maximum amount we can receive as a loan
7.5. What are the documents requested by the bank for preparing a loan application
7.6. What contains the loan application form
7.7. What are the supporting documents that prove the loan purpose
7.8. What is the down payment and for what kind of loans it can be requested
7.9. What solutions we have when our revenues are not enough to get the loan
7.10. What is the guarantor and how they can help us
7.11. What are the guarantees the bank could ask for
Module 8 - What Type of Loan Suits Us Best and How to Lower Our Costs
8.1. What are the main costs of a loan that you have to pay
8.2. How to understand better what is an installment made of
8.3. How to calculate the interest
8.4. What type of amortization schedule is the best and we should choose
8.5. What is the grace period and when we can get it
8.6. How we can get a bigger loan
8.7. What currency is more advantageous when we take a loan
8.8. What you need to know about the loan for personal needs
8.9. How to use credit cards in order to pay a lower interest
8.10. How a car loan can be given easier
8.11. What we need to know about the mortgage loan
Module 9 - What You Need to Know About Business Lending
9.1. How and in what situations we can use the bank loan to support our business
9.2. What underlies a bank's decision to grant us a loan or not
9.3. What are the documents required by the bank for the loan application
9.4. What is the start-up loan and for what it is useful
9.5. How we can get a loan for financing our current activity
9.6. In what situations we can get an investment loan
9.7. When we need a letter of guarantee
Module 10 - The Lease
10.1. What lease means and what are the parties involved in its running
10.2. The 11 key terms you have to know when you get a lease
10.3. What you can lease
10.4. In what situations we can choose the financial and operational lease
10.5. How to use to our advantage the differences between the financial and operational lease
10.6. What is important to know about the direct lease and the sublease
10.7. What are the “Sale and lease-back” and the “Buy-back”
10.8. What guarantees may be required by the lease company
10.9. How a lease operation runs
10.10. How we can transfer a lease agreement to another user
10.11. What happens if we don’t pay the lease installments
10.12. What are the reasons why we would choose lease as a means of financing
Who is this course for?
This Banking Full High Level Course is perfect for:
Young people eager to pursue a career in Banking
Professionals working in Finance or Banking
Financial advisers interested in learning more on how they can advise people on their finances
People who want to change their financing and budgeting
Anyone who has a bank account, uses checks, makes wire transfers, pays with credit cards, uses mobile banking and internet banking
Those who need a personal loan, a business loan or a lease
No prior knowledge is necessary.
Can I find a job easier by graduating this course?
By enrolling in this course, you will take part in a superior professional training program designed by specialists in their fields and you will get the practical knowledge that will definitely help you differentiate from other competitors when you will apply for a job or for a promotion.
- high-end quality courses in a premium business magazine format with engaging and captivating content.
- instant access to up to date valuable knowledge from the industry leading experts, that you can put into practice straightaway.
- clear and concise language easy to understand no matter the complexity of the topic.
- real life case studies with role playing for smoothly putting into practice everything you learn.
- captivating infographics that help you understand everything easier and quickly.
- relaxed course schedule - you are free to organize your time as you wish andyou can learn at your own pace 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- stress-free assessment methods - you can reattempt the course activities until you’re happy with the results.
- amazing customer service and administrative support from the moment you enroll until you complete your courses.
- certification - instant download your graduation certificate as pdf or get the official printed version.
- accessible learning – for many of our courses you don’t need previous experience or certain qualifications to enroll in.
- user friendly online learning platform – simple and easy to use for everyone.
How long will it take to complete my course?
The course takes 12 weeks and every week we recommend you to spend 3 to 5 hours learning and participating in your course activities, any day and time that suits you best.
How will I be assessed?
You can take all our courses even without being assessed. You decide how much you are willing to engage in your course. However, if you want to receive a certificate of completion, you have to get a pass mark (minimum 5/D) as a result of your participation in the course activities.
After each module, you will participate in real case simulations and practical applications in order to apply what you’ve just learned to actual real life situations. You will receive feedback for every solution you propose.
At the end you will attempt the final assessment in order to finish the course. Because the practical applications are the most important part in the learning process, the final assessment questions are quite easy to answer and the final assessment is only an official requirement, not a stressful exam. You don’t have to pay anything for the assessment.
Full Guidance & Support
When you enroll in a course with BigMainStreet, you will have a Tutor who will watch over your course progress and will send you notifications by phone or email whenever it will be necessary.
- There is no previous experience or qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all students aged 18 or over, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
- You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection.
This Banking Full High Level Course allows you to fulfill various roles, including:
Business Development Specialist
Card Operations Officer
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.