Add to basket or enquire
B2B is short for "business to business." A B2B transaction is a type of transaction that occurs between businesses, such as between a manufacturer and a wholesaler, or between a wholesaler and a retailer. Businesses and organizations trade goods and services under the business-to-business model. Consumers aren't directly involved in B2B transactions, yet they are an important part of why businesses collaborate.
Business-to-business refers to transactions that take place between businesses rather than between businesses and individual customers. For instance, one company may contract with another to provide raw materials for the production of a product. Another company may need to buy things from another to stock their stores, while others may engage companies to promote their products and services, insure their operations, design their logo, or produce material for their websites.
By completing this B2B Business Development & Sales Beginner to Expert Course, you will get more knowledge along with practical tips and advice, which will help you to learn every aspect of this B2B Business Development & Sales Beginner to Expert Course. B2B Business Development & Sales Beginner to Expert Course will give you the confidence to pursue a career as a sales executive or a career in B2B business development and sales.
B2B Business Development & Sales Beginner to Expert Course. The course is designed with many relevant video classes, PDFs, and exercises. So, after completing this online B2B Business Development & Sales Beginner to Expert Course, you will be completely ready with all the requirements to be a business development executive in today’s job market.
You will have the best guidelines given by our expert trainers who are experienced in B2B business development and sales. Under the supervision of these trainers, along with the provided video classes and PDFs, you can unleash your business skills to the top and have a strong position in the job market
- Business Development Mastery Introduction
- Business Development Mastery Course Intro
- The 4 Pillars of This Course
- Business Development Foundations
- What Exactly is Business Development?
- How to Create Your Business Development Plan
- The Top Business Development Strategies
- 5 Stages of Market Sophistication
- Understanding Organizational Hierarchy
- Defining Your Ideal Customer
- The Sales Process Overview
- Differences Between Goals, Objectives & Outcomes
- How To Properly Set Goals
- Creating Your Lead Generation System
- Cold Email Lead Generation System
- How To Find Companies To Email
- Where To Find Bulk Company Email Lists
- How To Hire Email List Providers on Upwork
- How To Find Leads on Linkedin
- How To Find Anyone's Email
- How to Setup Your CRM For Lead Tracking
- How To Write Emails That Convert
- Cold Email Personalization Strategies
- Email Guidelines To Follow
- Best Questions To Ask With Emails
- Good Prospect vs. Bad Prospect
- Best Email Responses
- Cold Email Templates That Generate Results
- How To Create a Business Email
- Email Automation Walkthrough
- How To Schedule Calendar Appointments
- Booking Software Walkthrough
- Secret Automated Email Follow-Up Tool
- The Simple 4-Step Sales System
- The 4 Stages of a Sale
- The 9 Truths of Selling
- The 4-Step Sales System
- The 4-Step Sales System Questions
- The 2 Types of Objections
- The Secret Weapon For Objections
- 2 Ways To Easily Overcome Objections
- Discovery Call Sales Script Walkthrough
- Sales Presentation Slides Walkthrough
- The Art and Science of Cold Calling
- The Psychology of Cold Calling
- 4-Step Cold Calling System
- Understanding The Meaning of Value
- How To Create Your USP
- How To Never Get Rejected
- How To Effectively Work With Gatekeepers
- Creating Your Direct Mail Strategy
- The 4-Step Direct Mail Strategy
- Where To Get Direct Mail Packages
- Direct Mail Prospect Template
- Direct Mailer Letter Template
Why BlackBoard Learning?
Blackboard Learning is an online learning platform by which students from any corner of the world can learn his/her desired course. Using online learning, we assist students in realizing their full potential and advancing their careers. Today, our goal is to be the world's leading provider of online learning experiences with a global impact. By leveraging online learning, we assist students in preparing for bright futures in world-changing jobs. We provide a wide range of categories including Accounting & IT, Programming, Creative, and more. Our courses are designed to stretch students intellectually through state-of-the-art online learning.
Who is this course for?
- This Business Development & Sales Beginner to Expert Course is ideal for people looking to progress their career into a sales executive.
- For those who want to become a business development executive, as well as looking to further develop their skills and knowledge.
- People who want to perform better in B2B Business Development and sales Beginner to Expert course-related careers.
- Those who are passionate about B2B Business Development and sales Beginner to Expert course-related skills.
- Learners who desire to be more efficient in B2B Business Development and sales Beginner to Expert Course.
No prior knowledge or experience required
- How to never get rejected: What you need to know.
- 5 stages of market sophistication: Tailoring your approach to maximize impact.
- Mastering the psychology of cold calling.
- Creating your lead generation system: To save time and stress, make a daily, weekly, and long-term work and goal plan.
- Cold email personalization strategies.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.