Add to basket or enquire
In the world of DevOps automation and Auto Devops, Big Data Analytics, and Enterprise Cloud Applications, developing and managing enterprise grade applications has become a challenge!
AWS codepipeline along with CI/CD forms a robust solution and serves as a powerful combination, and provides a seamless solution to implementing a Devops lifecycle.
It is not only a comprehensive hands-on course with detailed concepts and their application, you are will not find a course similar to this. The flipped classroom model with hand-on learning will help you experience direct into the course as your begin your learning journey.
In this course, you'll learn and practice:
- Create billing alerts
- AWS automation, developer tools, and AWS SDK toolkit
- Be able to deploy PHP, JAVA, WP Blog, and other Web applications using Eclipse IDE and AWS Cloud9
- Create AWS CloudFormation template, and work with EBS, and CLI
- Gain solid understanding of DevOps concepts relating to CI/CD pipeline
- Know AWS CodeStar, AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodeBuild AWS CodeDeploy, AWS CodePipeline, repositories, and much more....
- AWS account is required - You would need a credit card to use the FREE Tier account
- Have some knowledge of DevOps
- Basic knowledge of AWS services is desireable
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is desireable
Who this course is for:
- Beginner DevOps professionals and solution architects
- Intermediate and advanced users will learn tips and techniques in building a CI/CD pipeline with AWS Codepipline
- Project managers will learn how to manage the DevOps AWS Codepipeline
What You Need To Know (4:10)
Create a Billing Alert (5:19)
AWS Management Console (4:05)
EC2 Dashboard Experience (3:55)
AWS Command Line Interface (CLI) & Softwares
Installing AWS CLI (12:44)
AWS Automation Tools (9:51)
AWS Developer Tools (18:01)
Installing & Configuring AWS SDK Toolkit for Eclipse (12:55)
Using GitHub & Fork Repository (2:03)
Install Eclipse IDE Neon (7:24)
AWS Codestar Deep Dive
Serverless Computing (6:53)
AWS Codestar First Project Java Web Application (18:12)
Important Consideration (5:38)
Working With AWS Lambda API Gateway (7:04)
Import Java Project in Eclipse IDE Neon (12:11)
Creating a Branch (9:10)
Adding Team Member To Project (3:12)
Switch IDE & Use AWS Cloud9 (8:26)
End-To-End Java Web Application EBS Project
Complete Java Web Application with Elastic Beanstalk (18:34)
Configuring JIRA Bug Tracking (9:32)
Create a New Issue with JIRA (5:51)
AWS CloudFormation & Stack
Deploying WordPress Blog Using AWS CloudFormation (21:38)
PHP Project - Deploying New Web Application
Creating a PHP Web Application (11:05)
Working With AWS CloudFormation Template (14:47)
Working Within Eclipse for DevOps Pipeline (13:13)
SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) (11:40)
Value Of DevOps (8:27)
DevOps History (9:05)
Measuring DevOps (4:34)
Agile Practices That Apply To DevOps (7:51)
Source & Version Control in DevOps (6:56)
Continuous Integration & Delivery (7:51)
Continuous Testing (7:00)
Configuration Management (3:28)
Release Management (3:18)
Application Performance Monitoring (6:19)
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
After enrolling, you will have unlimited course access for 12 months.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Who is this course for?
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.