UK Versity Online.
Add to basket or enquire
The Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management is a a120-credit size qualification that outlines how organisations plan their activities at a strategic level, how they implement these plans, how they ensure the smooth running of the organisation, and how this maximises competitive advantage.
- ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management - download
- Strategic Management
- The Dynamics of Leadership
- Management Information Systems for Business
- Advanced Finance for Decision Makers
- Marketing Management in Business
- Customer Focus for Strategic Advantage
- Leadership Skills
- Managing Risk in Business
Course materials, including presentations, handouts, assignment briefs, and e-books are made available to enrolled learners. In addition to this, the learners will also receive the course handbook and tutorial via emails, in order to support the learning.
Candidates must hold/meet one or more of the criteria on the list below:
- A certificate/ diploma in management studies or business management
- An equivalent professional qualification from a recognised institution.
- Mature students with a minimum of two years of relevant work experience may be considered.
- This course is designed for learners aged21and above.
- UK Versity will determine the language proficiency if English is not your native language
- IELTS 4.5 or equivalent qualification is preferred but not essential.
Learners can progress to the following,
- Employment or increased opportunities in business and other related sectors
- ATHE Level 6 Diploma or Extended Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
- Other ATHE Certificates and Diplomas in Management at a higher level
- A Degree programme with exemption from units completed
Questions and answers
What is the word count per assignment and does the cost include the certification please?Answer:
Hi The word counts for the assignment would be approx 3000-3500 the fees advertised are the full fees which include registration, assessment, verification, and certification. There are no other hidden costs and this fee paid is valid for a period of 2 years. Should you have any other queries, please ring us or email admin@ukversity [dot] co [dot] ukThis was helpful.
What if you an asylum seeker but you got previous bsc in business management but you got working permit and im i qualify for this courseAnswer:
Hi Waleh, Sorry, I don't know the answer to this question. It will be best answered by a solicitor. You can study the course with us, as we are a distance learning provider and anyone can study the course. You are paying for it privately. ThanksThis was helpful.
Is this course recognise in UK and can you apply for job with this qualification. Can you apply to uni with this qualification?Answer:
Hi Sonia, all ATHE courses are Ofqual approved and the certifications are valid globally. This is a specific course studied by learners who are in the administrative, reception, operational, or front office jobs. The qualification at Level 6 is considered equivalent to a bachelor's degree, provided you have 240 credits at Level 4 and 5. The level 6 diploma is 120 credits and together with 360 credits is considered equivalent to a bachelor's degree.This was helpful.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.