UK Versity Online.
Add to basket or enquire
ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management allows learners to understand the more strategic aspects of business administration as well as governance structure and organisational context.
- ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management - download
- Operations Management
- Information for Strategic Decision Making
- Advanced Finance for Business Managers
- The Context of Corporate Governance
- Organisational Analysis and Change
- Human Resource Management
- Knowledge Management Strategy
- Leadership, Motivation and Group Dynamics
- Business Research
- Small Business Enterprise
- Business Ethics
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for people who are
- working in the administrative positions
- working in the front end operations of the business
- are looking to make a career in administration, receptionist, front desk, administrative and business operations functions of the office
Candidates must hold/meet one or more of the criteria on the list below:
- A certificate/ diploma in management studies or business management
- An equivalent professional qualification from a recognised institution.
- Mature students with a minimum of two years of relevant work experience may be considered.
- This course is designed for learners aged 21 and above.
- UK Versity will determine the language proficiency if English is not your native language
- IELTS 4.5 or equivalent qualification is preferred but not essential.
Learners can progress to the following, Entry to:
- Employment or increased opportunities in business and other related sectors
- ATHE Level 6 Diploma or Extended Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
- Other ATHE Certificates and Diplomas in Management at a higher level
- A Degree programme with exemption from units completed
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.