UK Versity Online.
Add to basket or enquire
The Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management is a 120-credit size qualification, equivalent in size and level to the first year of a bachelor’s degree and is part of a flexible suite of administrative management qualifications. Learners must complete the eight mandatory units, worth 100 credits, and two optional units worth a minimum of 20 credits.
- ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management - download
- Fundamentals of Administrative Management
- Administrative Systems
- Managing Operations
- Managing Quality
- Personal Effectiveness
- Managing People in Organisation
- Managing Information and Knowledge
- Finance for Administrative Managers
- Administration for Executive Assistants
- Managing Business Facilities
Who is this course for?
The course is recommended for people who are working in the
- Front office functions like reception, administration, secretarial
- operations of a department
- call centres and customer services
Candidates must hold/meet one or more of the criteria on the list below:
- A certificate/ diploma in management studies or business management
- An equivalent professional qualification from a recognised institution.
- Mature students with a minimum of two years of relevant work experience may be considered.
- This course is designed for learners aged 19 and above.
- UK Versity will determine the language proficiency if English is not your native language
- IELTS 4.5 or equivalent qualification is preferred but not essential.
Learners can progress to the following,
- Entry to a Level 5 ATHE Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
- Other ATHE Certificates and Diplomas in Management
- Entry to Bachelor’s Degree Programme with an exemption for units completed
- Employment in Middle Manager position
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.