Add to basket or enquire
Why Study This Animal Care: Animal Health & Nutrition Level 3 Diploma?
- Employment in the animal care sector is expected to grow 11% by 2026.
- The average salary for an animal care worker in the UK is £22,000 per year.
- The number of students enrolled in animal care courses in the UK has increased by 15% in the past five years.
- The global Animal care market is expected to reach $270 billion by 2027.
This Animal Care: Animal Health & Nutrition Level 3 Diploma Comprises The Following Courses:
- Course 01: Animal Health
- Course 02: Animal Nutrition
- Explain the significance of animal health and its connection to veterinary medicine in the context of Animal Care.
- Develop preventive health care strategies, including vaccination programs and parasite control, to enhance animal well-being.
- Demonstrate the ability to diagnose and treat common animal diseases while emphasizing responsible antibiotic use and alternative therapies in Animal Care.
- Implement proper animal hygiene practices, including facility cleaning, personal protective equipment, and zoonotic disease control.
- Apply first aid techniques for animals, including recognizing emergencies, performing CPR, and knowing when to seek veterinary care in Animal Care.
This Animal Care: Animal Health & Nutrition Level 3 Course is CPDQE accredited. CPD is a globally recognised parameter for continuous professional development acknowledged by thousands of professional bodies, employers and academic institutions in the UK and around the world.
After completing this Animal Care: Animal Health & Nutrition Level 3 Course, you will receive a course completion certificate from Reed. Also, you will receive a CPDQE-accredited signed certificate from SkillArts.
- 2: Animal Care: Animal Health Fundamentals 07:00
- 3: Animal Care: Module 1 MCQ 01:00
- 4: Animal Care: Preventive Care Measures 05:00
- 5: Animal Care: Module 2 MCQ 01:00
- 6: Animal Care: Animal Disease Management 07:00
- 7: Animal Care: Module 3 MCQ 01:00
- 8: Care for a feedback? 01:00
- 9: Animal Care: Hygiene in Animal Care 07:00
- 10: Animal Care: Module 4 MCQ 01:00
- 11: Animal Care: Animal First Aid 14:00
- 12: Animal Care: Module 5 MCQ 02:00
- 13: Animal Care: Introduction to Animal Nutrition 12:00
- 14: Animal Care: Digestive Physiology 08:00
- 15: Animal Care: Feedstuffs And Feed Processing 07:00
- 16: Thank You ! 01:00
- 17: Animal Care: Introduction to Animal Nutrition.docx_ 12:00
- 18: Animal Care: Animal Diet.docx 23:00
- 19: Animal Care: Digestive Physiology.docx 08:00
- 20: Animal Care: Feedstuffs And Feed Processing.docx_ 07:00
- 21: Animal Care: Applied Animal Nutrition.docx_ 05:00
- 22: Animal Care: Animal Nutrition And Global Food Systems.docx 08:00
Animal Care: Animal Health & Nutrition Level 3 Course Syllabus
- Animal Health Basics in Animal Care
- Preventive Health Care in Animal Care
- Animal Care: Diagnosis and Treatment of Diseases
- Animal Hygiene and Care Techniques
- First Aid for Animals: Essential Animal Care Skills
- Animal Care & Nutrition Fundamentals
- Digestive Physiology in Animal Care
- Feedstuffs and Feed Processing in Animal Care
- Animal Care: Behavioral Management
- Animal Welfare and Ethics in Animal Care
- Animal Care: Shelter and Rescue Operations
- Animal Grooming and Hygiene in Animal Care
- Animal Care in Veterinary Practices
- Animal Care: Disease Prevention Strategies
- Wildlife Rehabilitation and Care
- Exotic Animal Care Essentials
- Animal Care: Handling and Restraint
- Animal Care: Adoption and Fostering
- Animal Nutrition and Diet Planning in Animal Care
- Animal Care: Emergency and Critical Care
- Animal Care: Legal and Ethical Considerations
- Animal Care in Farm Settings
- Animal Care: End-of-Life Care
- Animal Behavior and Welfare in Animal Care
- Animal Care: Rehabilitation Techniques
Who is this course for?
- Animal Care Assistant
- Animal Care Technician
- Animal care worker
This course will pave the way for higher study in the field of Animal Care. You can enrol on higher level Animal Care courses, such as:
- Level 2 Award in Animal Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Animal Care
- Level 2 Diploma in Animal Care
- Level 3 Certificate in Animal Care
- Level 4 Certificate in Animal Care
- Level 5 Certificate in Animal Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Animal Care
- Level 4 Diploma in Animal Care
- Level 5 Diploma in Animal Care
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
CPDQE Certificate on Animal Care
Digital certificate - Included
Reed Courses Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.