Add to basket or enquire
The AgileBA® certification has primarily been designed for Business Analysts who want to move into the agile world. This course is suited for delegates who have completed the Agile Business Analyst Foundation training.
Over two days, our Virtual AgileBA training course teaches the disciplined but flexible agile approach to the management of organisational change, enabling you to play a crucial role in ensuring a programme captures its vision.
Experienced certified Agile Business Analysts can earn in the region of £54,000 per annum*, and with associated qualifications you can earn more!
Our Virtual Classroom training has provided high pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an Exam Pass Guarantee**, so you know we’ll support you until you are certified. The e-Careers virtual class is an interactive experience, giving you the opportunity to learn from some of the leading Agile trainers as well as network with fellow students, in the safety and comfort of your own home.
If you are also looking to take the Foundation certification, save £329 from the individual course prices when you take our four-day Foundation & Practitioner Virtual Classroom course package.
Agile Business Analysis (AgileBA®) Practitioner Certificate
- About e-Careers - download
- Applying the underpinning philosophy and principles of the DSDM Agile Project Framework.
- Applying a variety of Agile practices in a project, e.g. Facilitated Workshops, MoSCoW Prioritisation, Iterative Development and Modelling.
- Testing, estimate and evaluate benefits delivery in an Agile project.
- Mechanisms for facilitation and support within an Agile project.
- Agile approach to managing and prioritising requirements.
Through this Agile Business Analysis Practitioner course, you will cover the following topics:
- Agile Business Analysis Methodology Implementation
- Clarifying the Role of Agile Business Analysts
- Instructing Agile Business Application
- Agile Flexibility - how Agile can be Applied to a Variety of Business Industries and Types
- Agile Business Cases
- Context of Agile Business Analysts
- Agile Analyst Techniques
- Agile Stakeholder Requirements
- Agile Business Modelling
- User Interaction Considerations
- Issue Management Prioritisation
- Agile Fundamentals
- Agile System Evaluation
Agile Business Analyst Practitioner Exam Details
- Exam Format: Complex Multiple-choice
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- Number of questions: 4 Questions per paper, 20 marks per question
- Open book: Only the AgileBA Handbook is allowed
- Pass Mark: 40/80 (50%)
**How does the Exam Pass Guarantee work?
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending this training course with us, you will be eligible to attend the next class for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments
- Take the exam within 30 days of completing your Virtual Classroom training
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt
Please note: Students retaking the course are required to use any materials or books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials. Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam.
Why choose e-Careers?
We are an accredited provider of APMG training!
- Have a high pass rate
- Give you the best price guaranteed like-for-like
- Offer 0% Finance to spread the cost
- Have a 5 Star Trustpilot score
We also offer AgilePM, AgilePgM, PMP, CAPM, PRINCE2, MSP & Lean Six Sigma Courses.
So whatever direction you want to take your career, e-Careers can help you - enquire today to speak to one of our expert course consultants about the best next steps in your career!
Don’t take our word for it – Trustpilot scores us 5 stars!
Passed the Agile Foundation and Practitioner Exams using e-Careers. First time pass so very pleased. No issues booking the exams and was even able to sit them over the weekend, outside of work.”
“Kudos to e-Careers
Having used other training providers, e-Careers has definitely stood head and shoulders above the competition. From the initial booking, right through to taking the exam, the communication has been professional and attentive. Kudos where it’s due.”
The service that I have received has been excellent and the team are really helpful and supportive. Would highly recommend”.
“Was a great help
Despite being held up (on my side) they remained patient and always helpful. Now I’m well on my way to my future career!”.
“Great courses and great customer service experience!
Recommended to my friends. Thank you”.
APMG International is one of the most reputable accreditation and examination institute in the world. APMG enables organisations to deliver training courses and consultancy services for a wide variety of professional certification schemes.
Who is this course for?
- Business Analysts who want to transfer into an agile world
- Those wanting to learn business analysis to improve their role in an agile project
- Product Owners and Managers
Delegates to have successfully completed the AgileBA® Foundation accreditation.
On successful completion of Foundation and Practitioner certifications, accessible job roles include:
- Business Analyst, IT: £37,000
- Business Analyst, Finance/Banking: £40,000
- With experience: Senior Business Analyst: £51,000
- With experience: Lead Business Analyst: £54,500
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.