Advanced Team Building Course
Are you aspiring to become a team leader? If you want to know how to become an effective leader through conducting team building, then this course will be perfect for you and your team members!
You have the potential to become a leader and in this course, you will learn the skills to unleash your potential to become an inspiring team leader. You realise that your employees or team members are the most crucial factor in your business or company. You need to have the right skills to teach them how to develop for the company’s success, and this course will train you in that. You will learn that team building is a solid way to help your team become closer which will result in more effective and efficient outputs. In this course, you will be able to hire and recruits employees and have them trained to unleash their creativity.
Why choose us?
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- You will have unlimited access to online learning platform in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support.
- Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers via email.
- Introduction To Team Building
- Effective Use Of Online Tools
- Celebrate Your Commitment In Style
- Empower Your Team To Innovate and Execute
- Always Motivate Your Team
- Keeping Up To Date On Your Own Training
- Always Support And Train Your Team
- Benefits Of Building A Good Team
- Wrapping Up
Building Effective Teams
- Defining Teams
- Establishing Team Norms
- Working as a Team
- Your Team Player Type
- Building Team Trust
- The Stages of Team Development
- Becoming a Good Team Player
John Academy: A Great Place to Learn for Everyone, Forever
Expert Authors: We select authors with expertise and experience of training professionals. Our authors are industry experts, academics, authors, face-to-face trainers or online trainers; most often they have a combination of these backgrounds
Engaging Content: Our succinct, bite-sized and business-focussed course materials are designed to deliver the most effective training for you. Each course is made up of modules, manageable learning chunks of text, images, videos and tasks.
Assessment and Certification:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and the results will be given to you immediately. Before sitting your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £24 for a PDF copy and £39 for an original print copy sent to you by post.
Who is this course for?
- For employees who are aiming for a promotion, joining a team leader role for the first time or looking forward to becoming a top executive.
- Or anyone who is interested in becoming a team leader.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Administrative Services Manager
- Advertising, Promotions and Marketing Managers
- Agricultural Managers
- Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Construction Managers
- Financial Managers
- Food Services Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Management Directors
- Medical and Health Managers
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.