Increasingly, Regulators look for evidence that the company reviews its own processes and controls to ensure that, for example:
- Policies and procedures are actually being followed by operational staff
- Processes are not "shelfware" (i.e., policy exists but "never comes off the shelf")
- A strong risk management function has not deteriorated into ineffectiveness
- There is clear ownership and accountability for compliance throughout the supply chain
Why you should Attend
This webinar will equip attendees with the understanding of the components of Accounts Payable and the internal controls required within the acquisition process.
Areas Covered in the Session
In this webinar we shall cover:
- Where Accounts Payable Come From
- General Controls over Acquisitions
- Processing checks Best Procedure
- Vendor Allowances
- Accounts Payable Fraud Red Flags
Who is this course for?
- Internal Auditors
- Financial Managers
- Purchasing and Procurement Managers
- Operational Managers
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.