Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Add to basket or enquire
All industries need finance professionals. If you have your sights set on a role in business, technology, sports, fashion, or politics, a finance, an accountancy qualification will help you get there. It will equip you with the essential skills and knowledge needed for a great career in today’s fast-moving digital world.
Studying for the ACCA Qualification means you’ll:
- Be able to go anywhere and do anything – ACCA is recognised all over the world.
- Stand out to top employers because you’ll have the well-rounded skillset they’re looking for.
- Become part of our global network and continue a lifelong partnership which will keep you at the forefront of the profession.
The ACCA qualification is flexible – you can learn in your own way, at your own pace.
The ACCA Qualification gives students the most up-to-date skills needed to become a finance and business professional.
It is made up of three levels of exams, plus an Ethics and Professional Skills module and 36 months of practical experience in a relevant finance or accounting role.
- Applied Knowledge: An introduction to the world of finance and accounting, providing you with a broad understanding of essential accounting techniques such as effective business operations, management accounting and financial accounting.
- Applied Skills: Building on your existing knowledge and understanding, Applied Skills develops strong, broad and practical finance required of future strategic professional accountant in any sector or industry including taxation, financial reporting and audit.
- Strategic Professional: Develop the dynamic skills and strategic vision that all great businesses and financial leaders need. Our Strategic Professional exams also give you the opportunity to specialise in areas that best suit your career goals.
Ethics and Professional Skills Module: This interactive module puts students in the role of an accountant in a range of practical real-world scenarios. It is designed to provide students with the complete range of skills employers need and prepare students for a career as a trusted and confident finance professional.
Practical Experience Requirements: This is where students put their learning into practice and gain the real-world knowledge and experience employers are looking for. Students will need 36 months of relevant professional experience in order to become an ACCA member.
The ACCA Qualification is very flexible. You choose how you study, how often you sit exams and where you do your work experience. You can study online or face-to-face, by yourself or with one of our approved learning providers - and full-time or part-time, depending on your schedule.
When you register you will need to pay a registration fee. An annual subscription fee is payable annually. There are also costs for exemptions if eligible, exams as well as tuition fees are additional and vary depending on how you decide to study.
Who is this course for?
ACCA is ideal for those who would like a career in finance, accounting or business.
You need three GCSEs and two A Levels in five separate subjects including maths and English (or equivalent) to start the ACCA Qualification. If you have qualifications such as a relevant finance or accounting degree then you may be able to claim exemptions from some exams.
If you have passed AAT Level 4, you will get exemptions from the three papers under Applied Knowledge and start at Applied Skills.
We’re passionate about giving as many people as possible the opportunity to gain our world-renowned qualification. So if you are not eligible to start the ACCA Qualification, our Foundation level awards are the perfect starting point.
The ACCA qualification opens up a wide range of career opportunities. You have the flexibility to work in any sector and in any industry - because it's recognised and respected all over the world.
It could lead to senior positions including financial manager, chief financial officer or a partner in a professional firm.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.