Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Only with e-Careers - AAT Membership included(worth £147) which is essential in order to book your exams and means you can take advantage of the additional support materials, discounts, networking and accounting industry insight offered by Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT). See AAT Membership Benefits section below to see how this will help you.
Course is compatible with all devices, but Sage software will need to be accessed on a Windows device.
With over 70,000 accounting vacancies in the UK right now, studying AAT Level 2 will make you highly in demand! Start learning AAT Level 2 today and you could soon be working as an Accountant, with salaries ranging from £25,000 to £38,000 annually.
Why study AAT with e-Careers?
- 91.7% of our students pass their AAT exams after completing our training.
- Over 90% of UK accountants start their career with an AAT qualification.
About the course
- Online course materials accredited by AAT
- FREE STUDY BOOKS INCLUDED
- FREE expert tutor support included
- Study practical and real-world skills anywhere, anytime, on a wide range of devices
- FREE study plan to help keep you on the right track to get your training done on time
- Official Sage materials included - Learn Sage, from Sage
- Two certificates from 1 course - 1 from AAT and 1 from Sage
- Sage 50 Accounts Professional software included so you can practice what you learn
- Open a whole new world of career opportunities
AAT Membership Benefits
- AAT Membership is required in order to book your exams
- Mock assessments and unit outlines to aid your studies
- eLearning tests and modules so you know where you're at
- Advice and tips directly from employers and help with creating an engaging CV
- Access to your achievements and results
This course provides you with the skills to become a recognised Accountant or member of an Accounts team and is your crucial first step towards a successful career in Accounting or Finance; if you’re starting your career or need to validate your skills and financial knowledge with a globally recognised qualification. It delivers a solid foundation in finance administration, covering areas including double entry bookkeeping, basic costing and using accounting software.
About the AAT
The AAT are the UK’s leading awarding body for accounting and finance based qualifications, awarding 90% of all qualifications in these areas. The status of the AAT makes their qualifications recognised globally meaning you could become an internationally respected Accountant who is attractive to employers.
The status of their qualifications and membership benefits mean you could be working as an Accountant within weeks of registering!
The course consists of five units:
- Processing Bookkeeping Transactions
- Control Accounts, Journals and the Banking System
- Basic Costing
- Work Effectively in Accounting and Finance
- Computerised Accounting
The AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting sits at Level 2 on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), which is formerly known as the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
How to sit your exams and become an AAT member
We include your membership fees as part of your course. The only online provider in the UK to do so. Usually payable by the student, we include the first 12 months in the course price with all of our AAT courses so you get the full support you need throughout your studies.
Booking your exams
Exams can only be booked via AAT directly, and fees may vary slightly dependent on test centre. We will provide you with all the information you need to guide you through this process.
- Average cost is £70-80 per exam
- Fees are payable directly to the AAT Approved assessment venue
- Flexible payment options available - study from as little as £48.66 a month with 0% interest
- Other options are available, speak to our advisors today to find out more.
Who is this course for?
Anybody looking for a new challenge, or to move into a new area can benefit from doing this AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting Level 2.
This course is perfect for you if you are looking to start a career in Accountancy with a qualification from an award-winning body under your belt. It is also ideal if you are looking to validate your Accounting and Finance knowledge to secure an Accountancy job and it will provide you with a foundation to study AAT principles at a higher level and start earning up to £38,000.
There are no prerequisites to take the AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting - Level 2, therefore it is ideal for beginners.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to quickly start earning up to £38,000 on average! The kind of roles you would be able to apply for include:
- Accounts Administrator
- Accounts Assistant
- Purchase/Sales Ledger Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Trainee Accounting Technician
- Chartered Accountant
*Terms & Conditions apply, subject to status
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.