Working continental shifts 4 on, 4 off working some weekends on a rota.
Picking & Packing Team Members are critical team members for picking, packing, labelling, and assisting with the despatch of products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participate in the processing of orders; including picking, packing, labelling, and storing of the product.
• Organise and store product as needed.
• Help to maintain organisation, cleanliness, and restock.
• Adhere to loss prevention and inventory control procedures.
• Promote a positive work environment and maintain safety, always.
• Contribute to a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
• Contribute thoughts and ideas on improvements.
• Preferred knowledge of hand scanners
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Previous Picking/Warehouse experience preferred but we are willing to train
This job operates in a fast-paced warehouse environment. This role routinely involves lifting and moving heavy items. To perform this job you must be able to continuously lift and/or move 20kgs.
Staff 365 are an employment business and equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'