£18K + overtime at enhanced rates + Excellent benefits (Pension, Healthcare, Holidays.etc)
Location: NW. London
We have an excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Assistant to join a global leader within the Lighting industry.
As a warehouse assistant/Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Unloading and loading of vehicles with minimum supervision
- Preparing and testing equipment (no previous experience is required as full training will be provided), while achieving the expected quality standards, therefore, enabling the equipment to be available to meet the ever changing demands of customers.
- Refurbishing and storing returned lighting equipment (no technical experience is required as full training would be provided)
- Scanning equipment in and out of the Warehouse
- Other general stores and warehouse duties
Experience required for the Warehouse Assistant
- You should have good experience working as a Warehouse assistant/warehouse operative.
- Aptitude flexibility, and proven work history within a Warehouse environment are more important than formal qualifications.
- Physically fit and able to load and unload goods (manual handling)
- Knowledge of lighting products or similar equipment would be an advantage, however not essential.
To apply, or to find out about any other Warehouse Operative/Technician roles with Kadtech Recruitment, please email your CV to Max Kadim ([Email address removed])
- Equipment Maintenance