Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Warehouse Agent
Location: Positions at both Gatwick & Heathrow Airport available
Contract: Permanent Contract – Full Time Hours
Shifts: Mix of shifts up to 12 hours in length (including day and night shifts) 100% flexibility needed
Weekends and Bank Holiday working required where shift pattern dictates
The shift patterns are variable and will depend upon the needs of the business
Salary: Approximately £23,500
- Reach & Counter Balance Fork Lift Training
- Health & Safety Training
- Manual Handling Training
- Cargo Operative Training
- Daily warehouse duties in the running of the operation
- Working for a Major Cargo/Ground Handling Organisation
- Ensure that a safe, secure and efficient environment is maintained
- Maintain Customer Service Levels to a high standard
- Support the Lead Hand in all areas of the business
- Liaise with customers in a polite and efficient manner
- Off-loading/loading cargo from/onto vehicles
- Sort cargo and check against manifest or build sheet
- Identify damaged/short delivered cargo – and take all necessary action as per company and customers’ requirements
- Check details of release notes against actual cargo
- Ensure Dangerous Goods are handled, stored and built in accordance with IATA regulations
- Crosscheck all paperwork against corresponding cargo to ensure details are correct
- Assist HMRC/Border force as required
- Perform weekly bond check as required
- Operate mobile and fixed equipment, including forklift trucks, pallet handling systems, waste management machinery etc.
- Maintain warehouse and surrounding areas in a clean and tidy condition
MUST have a full manual UK driving licence
MUST have not lived/worked outside of the UK in the past 5 years
MUST not have any unspent criminal convictions or cautions
MUST be aged 18+
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job