Full time- Permanent – Bungay
We are currently recruiting for a warehouse administrator for out client based in Bungay, the ideal candidate will have experience of data entry and administration.
Duties and Responsibilities-
- Inbound Planning and answering phone calls
- Data Entry/Using warehouse management software and Excel
- Managing emails
- Raising delivery notes/pallet labels/manifests
- General administration duties to support the operation
Skills and experience
- Computer Literate
- Good telephone manner.
- Good Communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Well organised planner, flexible with the ability to work well under pressure
- Patience, resilience and a calm and logical approach
Due to the location of this position it is essential that you have your own transport, working hours are Monday- Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"