A Video & Content Producer is required to lead the creative department and ensure the day-to-day operations are met. The department produces creative video content, storyboards, scripting, filming, editing, and pre-production work for clients and internally. Salary up to £32,000 depending on experience.
You will manage and oversee the entire production lifecycle, that being pre-production, production and post-production. Produce specifically TV programmes, film celebrity guests, carry out professional interviews and ensure team members, equipment, and video collection are organized and up to the highest standards.
We're working with a leading Marketing Agency in Leicestershire, who are one of the fastest growing companies in the East Midlands.
You'll join an organisation who employ over 100 staff and who have won numerous awards over the last 15 years.. They are a full service / integrated agency who work with prestigious organisations within sectors including Financial Services, Football, Media and FMCG.
Their benefits are also of the highest standard, with an on-site gym, bonus schemes, enhanced holiday allowances, social events, personal development training and much more!
You will join as a Video & Content Producer, and excellent career prospects exist for the successful candidate.
The Video & Content Producer will ideally have the following experience:
- A minimum of three years’ relevant experience in a similar role, in end to end creative video production is essential
- Previous experience using professional film cameras
- Drone Licence or proven ability to fly
- Knowledge on or experience of Gimbals
- Creativity, attention to detail, and a passionate interest in film and video making and editing
- The ability to work manage several projects simultaneously, under pressure, and to deadlines
- Must have extensive knowledge of computerised editing software and equipment including Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Premiere, After Effects, Audition and Photoshop
- Full Driving Licence
Derby / Nottingham / Loughborough / Coventry
Monday – Friday – Full time
Salary / Benefits
Up to £32,000 + excellent benefits (some listed above)
Other relevant titles
Videographer / Content Producer / Creative Producer / Video Editor
Please email your CV through Roya Robeson in strict confidence or call Roya on to discuss the role in more detail.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'